Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The downfall already happened lol they've been skating on mediocrity since bell left all that's left is to sink further

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol lashing out because the steelers are mediocre

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Bud was a system player who probably will not be worth the contract that's okay because julio julio julio

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Rob burnett martf ztovet and larry webster. The only originak. Browns yo win the superbowj as ravend

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yep and no one is trading a good tackle for a million bad picks

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kawalimus is a big fan of doki doki literature club

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

I did like that game a lot!! I like visual novels. My favorite game was when it was 999 and Pop Dog made fun of me for playing it during the Ravens game. The weirder they are the better.

👀👀👀

Give me some visual novel reqs

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

I liked that. I imagined that nasty Monika trapping me in a room in space and making the worst mistake of her life!! I'd tell her about the Ravens and argue with her about it. And then talk about birds all the time like I do on here. And she'd eventually go crazy and let me go :D

I always wanted to be more like Yuri. I wish I could write like that.

Lmfao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I thought the steelers didnt need a qb to be good?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Don't answer him Kawalimus we know you right

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Look up a timing route. A slant. I'm begging you. You throw the pass before the guy gets open. Its a passing concept. For the love of god.

Qbs do those all the time and not throw them if they see something goes wrong

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
What could lamar Jackson possibly do with the football if his wr does a naughty before he throws??? I guess throw it anyway

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Good point, I would simply throw a touchdown every time.

Have you ever watched like Peyton Manning or Tom brady or Alex Smith or Matt Hasselbeck or etc they don't just throw the ball because the play said so if something goes wrong lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Borche shaking his head as he sees lamar throw a pick into triple saying what can you do its a timing route

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Tannehill should've KNOWN that Kalif Raymond would fall down on that route. He's a bum! Get them both the gently caress out of Kentucky (? thin kthis is the correct state)

I know you have goldfish brain that makes popdog look like Alexander Graham Bell so ill explain this slowly.

A qb doesn't have to throw the ball just because the coach says throw.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Man who makes slur thread: be respectful to me

Lmao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Where's my friend dlink

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

D-LINK posted:

Football sucks and I never like it anyway

football is good and so is Adeniyi

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Asema posted:

as long as Ohio has a section of the state that considers dog food a chili it will never be good so get that solved please

Why are you feeding something to a dog you wouldn't eat?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Ooo man buddy down bad he talking about last year in this year's thread about 2 teams who lost wild card weekend

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
We still here

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

they need to punish him for returning i agree

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Obj is not a generational talent

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Baker is good

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

I'm glad Kawalimus saw the bird :)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I powered up the sooners you're welcome Kawalimus

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

AFC Championship is our peak. We ain't touching Buffalo. Unless someone else ices them.

Yall are getting iced by the titans in the wild card round

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Once again Kawalimus is right get a wild card slot so next year you have an easier schedule when the team isn't half on IR

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cavauro posted:

derrick henry

Hes the mvp

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Big Ben legit throws the worst ball I've ever seen

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Sad to see someone cope with rooting for the team that gave ohio its first playoff win this century by holding a regular season game from last year so tightly.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
You needed the entire game to win - dlink

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Needing ref scam to pull away from the bears pathetic

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Keep the faith, Kawalimus, the AFC is basically one gigantic Chaosball this season, who the hell knows who's coming out on top.

the titans both for the 1 seed and the super bowl

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmfao https://twitter.com/PaulKuharskyNFL/status/1461071613789618177?t=PqFtNdHOcYVX9qvioOs3CA&s=19

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

D-LINK posted:

Could not overcome the loss of Alualu, Tuitt, Haden, Watt and Minkah

Why not

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

We have one of the best sets of receiving talent in football

Absolutely not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Marquise Brown
Rashod Bateman
Sammy Watkins
Mark Andrews

That's three first round wideouts and a borderline all-pro tight end. If their stats aren't good enough, that's on the QBs. Anyone should be able to do well with that.

Not to mention Devin Duvernay has a neat skillset we don't get the most out of in my opinion.

Not a single of those wrs are a real number 1 and I'm the biggest Hollywood supporter here