Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

in this.version browns posters are allowed back no matter how embarrassing everything they write is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*veins bulging on my forehead cause an announcer mentioned one of the teams playing* the afc north thread will pay for this

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh you have a need at a position every other team is also thin at? if i was in charge i would simply get a much better player for nothing

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im thinking watkins and a conditional 7th should get us an upper echelon RT pretty easily

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

every comp pick is another starting tackle

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

theres a world in which the ravens adjust well enough to knowing they have on average 0 seconds before a free rusher slams into lamar and blunt the rush with well timed counters while lamar also gets better at pocket presence to punish undisciplined rushers but i don't think its likely

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

do u think sammy is enough of a curse breaker to get a 2nd kawa

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i always suspected i was the half of the whole that was way better at video games but kawa confirmed it Monday night

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

we both liked dragon age origins i think, i remember talking to you while i did my playthrough

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when i have questions about kawalimus home i ask cavauro

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

uh what, the idea was the ravens draft the depth, and also there are like a million positions that rotate where having fresh players is very valuable. nfl rosters are huge and having more good players is Good

also if the ravens had better depth at tackle and RB specifically they would be a much better team lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

depth is more than just Have A Good Backup. the number of players that play 100% of snaps even when healthy is small and dwindling each year. depth is having good 2nd string players who also play all the time. most if not all front sevens are heavily rotated, as are secondaries and wr corps and rbs.

no ones saying draft 50 backup qbs, these guys all end up playing meaningful minutes even without injuries

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

does anyone else here love the novel coronavirus

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this ravens team has huge holes in it, they can be schemed out and around and lamar can outplay them like on sunday but yeah they are probably just going to oscillate between the raiders game and the chiefs game over and over and over again this season and end up mediocre

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the baltimore ravens

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the bird only counts if its in the air in some way. flying, on a tree, tall pole etc. incredible that you dont know this

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Despera posted:

you lost to the jets. ohio doesnt accept football mediocrity

uh

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ravens did something ive been telling them to do for decades, field 11 players on offense and even defense too

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ray rice has a much higher quarterback rating

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i think he sucks at football cause he plays for the cleveland browns

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hang the beat alzheimers ben banners lmao It Was Huge For The City Of Cleveland

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

you cant trade me!! ive done so much for this city *pulls out printed cleveland browns reddit post about his single playoff win* look at all the upvotes

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh yeah? describe it then

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

I have pics I will show you all later :)

Funny thing though remember when the Lakers won and you screamed "LAAAAAKERS" at everyone? Well I stole that and went through everyone on my phone screaming "KIRTLAAAAAANDS" with a pic i got :D

rare bird guy holding up his binoculars yelling wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwarrrrblers

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

who ya got, prime baker mayfield or current steve mcnair

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

wow, i cant believe you killed every single one of those animals

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

we got ducks here too, didnt have to go to any kind of zealand

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all of these birds are commons, not a single mythic anywhere

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Baltimore Ravens

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

every bengals ravens game is either the ravens win easily or every single bengals d lineman does the tecmo bowl glitch and instantly sacks the qb

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Sour Diesel posted:

seabass is a meme and was never good

yeah he wasnt even a good long distance kicker, he was just fat.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cavauro posted:

there's nothing to fall for. if you want to get mad at my friend or speak philosophically about him as a subject be my guest. here's your clown paint

its my hole it was made for me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

was it the one where the eagles cheated and got a phantom opi call on jacoby jones to win

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hrrrm you can be a transitive property fan of a prime afcn team but you cant be one of the auxiliary afcn teams like the titans or the cincinatti bengals. at best you can post in the afc central thread

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Maybe the 2002 game where Ed Reed's blocked punt TD early on was the only TD in the whole game an the Ravens won in an upset. Bart Scott had his first career pick that day. I loved that game even though most would say it was boring. I was there. It could have also been the 2008 game where Suggs got called for roughing the passer where his pinky finger like grazed Kerry Collins' helmet after a play was blown dead for a false start on a 3rd and long. And the titans went on to score the winning TD

coulda been the vince young steve mcnair duel

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rap music posted:

Someone make a comp of all these weird rear end graphics the NFL has been running this season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yi0la2Ups

lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the question poised to the ravens at the beginning of time: how do u win when qb cant throw good

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a hall of famer with even more upside....my god

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ravens do not have 2 nfl caliber lineman let alone 2 all pros lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamar has seemed slower most of this season and has not had the breakaway speed to punish teams for sending the house, from the few games I've actually been able to watch

the ravens cannot really afford to let him go and it is going to cost a lot and theres nothing to really do about that. i think the only truly team favorable outcome is lamar on a short contract incase he fully explodes but thats going to be hard to swing and would still just kick the can down the road. joe flacco