Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Watson to Cleveland is the start of fair and just punishment. Thank God he didn't wind up on the Eagles. I'm prepared to roll with these three draft picks and let Hurts develop next year since this team aint going all the way regardless.

Hey, Philly, want to sell a ton of jerseys? See what someone like Indy or Houston might dangle for Minshew now that the Watson sweepstakes is over and bring in Kap to pair with Jalen. Or is Colin just too controversial even though you actively pursued a guy with 21 sexual assault civil suits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
How Joe Gibbs, film study and analytics led the Washington Commanders to Carson Wentz

lol espn oh my god. Joe gibbs in 2022. The fake homeless guy haslam manzel story is less embarrassing than admitting you were making qb decisions with joe gibbs.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
thank you The Browns

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/BrandonGowton/status/1505991911919824900?t=QLQrF8kNPebmpEUPI8st7Q&s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1506029005601918986?s=21

Nixon: Jesus Christ

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
We are now getting word that the Browns were not only bent over a table but that the instrument in question had spikes on it

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1506025613357838337

Well, at least Dallas has managed to hang on to Kearse in their dumpster fire of a FA period so far.

Anything come out yet about Wagner signing with them so far other than that one unsubstantiated tweet?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
Thank christ it looks like Bryan Anger is coming back to the Dallas Cowboys.

Off-season is officially A+

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Cowboys super vowl bound yo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Anyone can buy tickets if they want I guess

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k

TeeMerk posted:

Cowboys super vowl bound yo

punting our ticket to the big game......wait

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Owner of the eagles won an Oscar

Does anyone else have a super bowl ring and an Oscar ?

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

Putin probably stole an Oscar somewhere along the line

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/eagles/status/1508911293159415810?s=21&t=2umy9DE3FYIKGIR9NHWj0Q

Finally.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Still can't believe there's no rivalry week where everyone wears their old jerseys

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Randall is only going to be 60 years old in 2023. Glad he's coming back.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

euphronius posted:

Tisch he has multiples of both.

E: only the one Oscar for Forest Gump.

Tisch received a Best Motion Picture Academy Award and a Golden Globe for Forrest Gump, which was nominated for 13 Academy Awards and won six, and remains one of the highest domestic box office grossing films in history. He is also the only person ever with a Golden Globe, an Academy Award,[9] a Primetime Emmy Award nomination, and a Super Bowl Ring.[10]

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Mar 31, 2022

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t know who Tisch is but that is an impressive resume .

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FOS/status/1509604686390874118?t=qXcq-Cc3qolHIZMysCWWFg&s=19

https://twitter.com/DVNJr/status/1509627520064409608?t=gO_a-OmeNwwILTFJJp6zjA&s=19

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
nfc east thread title just gets more and more true, it's uncanny

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
The race to win the offseason in the NFCE is always a close one

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Play posted:

nfc east thread title just gets more and more true, it's uncanny

I loving love this division.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

euphronius posted:

I don’t know who Tisch is but that is an impressive resume .

Mara only owns 50% of the team. Tisch owns the other half.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

blarzgh posted:

The race to win the offseason in the NFCE is always a close one

Seems like it's a race to the bottom!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lol, every team owner has two books for finances, they’re all crooks.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

I loving love this division.

:hmmyes:

Long live Clownball and gently caress the Cowboys.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
i hate everyone in this division, including myself, and i think that hatred unites us all

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

One of us

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shinjobi posted:

i hate everyone in this division, including myself, and i think that hatred unites us all

Is this too long for a thread title?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I love the Giants and hate my divisional rivals like a normal person, I also love myself. I can't wait for the NFC East to land QBs so this Gendo woe is everything schtick dies and goes away for a while.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

i've never read any of the other 7 threads but if u combined them they wouldn't be 1/10 the quality, fun and sadness as this one

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k

Doltos posted:

I love the Giants and hate my divisional rivals like a normal person, I also love myself.

Absolutely disgusting behavior

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

fartknocker posted:

Is this too long for a thread title?

NFC East 2022: Hatred unites us all

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

It never ever ends with this motherfucker

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
So if you're Philly do you give up one of those 1st rounders to Seattle for DK Metcalf? I would think about it, depending on whose on the board right there. Seattle might go for that.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

BiggerBoat posted:

So if you're Philly do you give up one of those 1st rounders to Seattle for DK Metcalf? I would think about it, depending on whose on the board right there. Seattle might go for that.

I'd love that, but Hurts has to prove he can reliably hit targets more than ten yards away before we go assuming the Eagles would make good use of Metcalf

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008

BiggerBoat posted:

Yep. They wanted to trade for Ridley and were in on ARob. They know they need to improve WR. They won’t be as run heavy this year. If Hurts can’t win throwing more, they will move on from him after this season.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
has dan snyder sold the team yet?

predicto posted:

It never ever ends with this motherfucker

i have a small bit of hope right now. it probably won't last.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

I would do it because it immediately improves our team. If Hurts can get better with it and prove he can make the offense work, great. If not, we hold onto Metcalf as we draft a new guy and give that player something to work with. As to next year, if Hurts can hit Metcalf even twice a game, he’s an amazing decoy. I believe he can block well, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

boop the snoot posted:

has dan snyder sold the team yet?

i have a small bit of hope right now. it probably won't last.

Lol nothing’s gonna happen. Same as it ever was.