Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

the phrasing of your bet implies he has to be the champion for the entire calendar year of 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Paper Lion posted:

the phrasing of your bet implies he has to be the champion for the entire calendar year of 2023

Yeah, you're right. I updated it to say what I intended (and because I can't count properly).

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

cams posted:

if cm punk does not turn heel by the end of dynamite probe me for like, 3 months

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I'm sorry, but I'm going to need the emoticon from cams before the pact is sealed.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

goodbye cams

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

goodbye cams

The crowd are heels too doesn't count

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

karmicknight posted:

I'm sorry, but I'm going to need the emoticon from cams before the pact is sealed.

worked toxx

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shard posted:

Since its coming up again ill do it again.

:toxx: if the Rosa [sic: vs Yamashita] match has interference prob me for a week :toxx:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

:toxx: Hikaru Shida will wrestle on AEW TV within the next month. If she doesn't by the end of the August 31st dynamite I'll eat a ban.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I win again!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

smarxist posted:

guys, Kenny and the bucks are going to win the trios titles

I'll :toxx: on it because it's the straightest path to the outcome that everyone wants to watch, and TK likes to keep the big stuff simple and impactful

there's plenty of drama and denouement they can do with Hanger still

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

ThePariah posted:

:toxx: Neither Sonny Kiss nor an unboxed Kip Sabian will be on Dynamite this year.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Jericho is going to win tonight, be defeated by The Mad King at Grand Slam 2. If my prediction is correct I'll donate $25 to The American Lung Association, if it is incorrect I will also do this, but I'll be less happy about it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ItohRespectArmy posted:

:toxx: kenny omega will not be the bucks partner

if it's actually kenny probe me for a week

if it's BRANDON CUTLER probe me for a month

if it's ibushi then ban my rear end

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Probate me for 5 days if the Jon Moxley vs CM Punk Match on Dynamite has a clean definitive winner, make it 7 if said winner is Mox.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Goodbye IRA :sadwave:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

If anyone on the same side of the Trios tournament bracket as the The Elite wins, I'm donating 50 of my country's dollars to Rainbow Youth, a charity that supports LGBTQ etc., kids.

If anyone on the same side of the Trios tournament bracket as the Dark Order, accompanied by Hangman Adam Page wins, I'm donating 50 of my country's dollars to the Sir John Kirwan Foundation, a charity that provides support and mentorship for kids with mental health issues.

If BIG DAVE gives the final 5 (or more) stars, both charities get 50 dollars each.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

:toxx:

If Mox beats Punk on Dynamite this week, probe me for a week.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Head Bee Guy posted:

toxx: nate [diaz], covered in his own blood, to win by RNC in 4th round

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

LionYeti posted:

Probate me for 5 days if the Jon Moxley vs CM Punk Match on Dynamite has a clean definitive winner, make it 7 if said winner is Mox.

See y'all in a week

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you live...but barely

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

:toxx:

If Mox beats Punk on Dynamite this week, probe me for a week.

See you arseholes in a week.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Shouldn't I be probated for a week right about now? What's going on?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Did you report yourself?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

TTBF posted:

Did you report yourself?

I have now.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Big week for toxx failures

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

edogawa rando posted:

See you arseholes in a week.

You dingus! You should have believed!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

Shouldn't I be probated for a week right about now? What's going on?

The wrasslemods are MIA and I can barely keep up with who won or lost in real fights.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this toxx being dodged is really funny since i was telling that one person how silly it is to think shida won't be around for some reason and then she pretty much wasn't. but you made it. and my misdeeds will be buried forever

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I'll eat a week if Kamaru Usman regains his UFC Welterweight championship.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

CommonShore posted:

I'll eat a week if Kamaru Usman regains his UFC Welterweight championship.

I'll take a week if Leon successfully defends his belt against whoever, whether that's against Usman in the rematch or against Khamzat after he inevitably steamrolls Diaz

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cavauro posted:

this toxx being dodged is really funny since i was telling that one person how silly it is to think shida won't be around for some reason and then she pretty much wasn't. but you made it. and my misdeeds will be buried forever

I legitimately feel a little dirty on it. I was screaming at how wrong I was everytime she was on dark.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

If anyone on the same side of the Trios tournament bracket as the The Elite wins, I'm donating 50 of my country's dollars to Rainbow Youth, a charity that supports LGBTQ etc., kids.

If anyone on the same side of the Trios tournament bracket as the Dark Order, accompanied by Hangman Adam Page wins, I'm donating 50 of my country's dollars to the Sir John Kirwan Foundation, a charity that provides support and mentorship for kids with mental health issues.

If BIG DAVE gives the final 5 (or more) stars, both charities get 50 dollars each.

:toxx: for your Sunday and my Monday.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

edogawa rando posted:

:toxx: for your Sunday and my Monday.

I'll take care of this once the Meltz stars are out.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

:toxx: fulfilled, with an added $10 for shits and giggles.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

No more AEW threads for me until this Moxley reign is over!

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Sep 22, 2022

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

CommonShore posted:

Doctors do not prescribe that kind of poo poo for ankle/tibia breaks, and not because they're pussies who are scared to give out the good poo poo. Also he has been yoked up like a loving he-man character on social media for 6 months which goes well beyond the most generous interpretations of therapeutic use.

And Conor's opponent will be Tony Ferguson. I'll eat 3 days if it isn't.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Edward Mass posted:

I just found out that the match-up of Josh Alexander and "Speedball" Mike Bailey got taped last weekend, and I'm going to make a GDT for that episode because it sounds like a 4¾ star match on free TV.

forkboy84 posted:

Sure hope Bully Ray doesn't interfere...

Edward Mass posted:

:toxx: If Bully Ray interferes in this particular match, I will change my avatar to Bully Ray's calves :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard posted:

I'm gonna be ballsy tonight.

:toxx: prob me for 1 week if Ricky doesn't win the world title tonight :toxx: