Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JERICHO VS WARDLOW 9 5.66%
STATLANDER VS NYLA 6 3.77%
BEST FRIENDS VS HFO 4 2.52%
ELITE VS SYDALS AND DANTE FREAKING MARTIN 131 82.39%
DARK ORDER VS GOOD BROS 9 5.66%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

EMF is right but for all the wrong reasons which is like yeah, EMF. Dumb poo poo like Ivallese is for mocking and dunking on, not being mad at. It's a comedy forum folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

What time does CM Punk show up

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Someone will try to shoehorn "Pepsi Plunge" into a promo

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The Lord of Hats posted:

Not to stir the pot, but what’s the actual story with Ivelisse? Is it just “was with AEW early on, was lovely in the locker room, left”?

She has beef with Thunder Rosa from way back when they were on Lucha Underground and Rosa was a legit rookie. Ivelisse thinks that because she's been in the business longer she deserved to be treated better than Rosa. There were also some rumors that she was stealing stuff from the locker room.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

When the clock reads "Clobbering"

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The Lord of Hats posted:

Not to stir the pot, but what’s the actual story with Ivelisse? Is it just “was with AEW early on, was lovely in the locker room, left”?

pretty much exactly that

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

JUNGLE BOY posted:

clobbering

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Ivelisse is a very funny character in the universe of wrestling and I hope she continues to do dumb things for years to come.

Going from "Isn't she a giant fuckup?" -> getting a decent push in a company badly in need of women's wrestlers -> blowing it because you got mad at a beloved top talent for not showing you enough deference -> posting passive aggressive comments about your departure -> talking about how you'd be happy to return...it's a wonderful story arc and should be celebrated

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I really don't get why Ivelisse is so triggering to this thread, pages upon pages any time she comes up of people angrily agreeing with each other. on the 1-10 scale of bad people in wrestling she barely registers even a 1, it confuses me!

On the money with this one yet again

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the only crime is having to wait until toomorrow morning to watch Aew Dynamite

I'm doing only half of this crime, but it still stinks. Going to watch the first half of Dynamite tonight, then watch The Green Knight which we've been excited for since before everything shut down.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

neoaxd posted:

How badly do you think they'll tease Punk tonight
swerve, punk appears on the ramp for the last ten seconds on tonight's dynamite, schiavone finally gets to trot out the wereouttatimeseeyouonthunderrampage

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'm doing only half of this crime, but it still stinks. Going to watch the first half of Dynamite tonight, then watch The Green Knight which we've been excited for since before everything shut down.

There are worse reasons to not bring the boom. I hope you enjoy it! I can't wait to see it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ric flair is uncancellable, u will have to come to your own conclusions on how you feel about his incoming aew employment

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

uh oh

WOR: CM Punk debut "being reassessed" after contract concerns.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

LOL

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

god drat you

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

WHY YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU :argh: :v:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

talk about a sticky situation

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Trouble in paradise

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Good bit

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

yea ok posted:

ric flair is uncancellable, u will have to come to your own conclusions on how you feel about his incoming aew employment

People who want to cancel Slick Rick don't like the prestige that he has in life! They don't like the notoriety! They DETEST the fact that he's got more cars than most of them have friends! He's got a big house! On the big side of town! He's got life pretty much the way he wants it.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

gently caress

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Pylons posted:

She has beef with Thunder Rosa from way back when they were on Lucha Underground and Rosa was a legit rookie. Ivelisse thinks that because she's been in the business longer she deserved to be treated better than Rosa. There were also some rumors that she was stealing stuff from the locker room.

Also she was apparently a jerk to Jerry Lynn who is like one of the easiest coaches to get along with according to everyone else

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

They're just pushing it back to Dynamite so JR can repurpose his iconic "Oh my god, C_M!" call

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

It got eeeeverywhere... and it's PUNK

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

The CM Spunk Truck

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

StarkRavingMad posted:

Also she was apparently a jerk to Jerry Lynn who is like one of the easiest coaches to get along with according to everyone else

How in the gently caress?

Jerry Lynn is easily in my Top 5 cool as gently caress awesome "Names" I've worked a show on. Spent an hour after the show with me jamming tunes and rocking out.

how the gently caress do you manage to piss off Jerry Lynn?!?!?!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Shard01464880/status/1428104773018996746

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's just genius

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Ivelisse is fun to dunk on because she's essentially harmless and is the cause of all her own problems. It's kind of sad but she really just has nobody to blame but herself and also she seems to have absolutely no sense of self reflection so she keeps saying dumb poo poo that we get to laugh at.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The story I heard was she responded to him coaching her by telling him "gently caress off I know how to wrestle".

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Remember when that news about her and Rosa's match broke and everyone was terrified AEW was going to run Rosa off by siding with Ivelisse?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Ivelisse just loves drama and I’d rather read about her brand of stupidity than the usual brand of wrestling toxicity.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Pylons posted:

Remember when that news about her and Rosa's match broke and everyone was terrified AEW was going to run Rosa off by siding with Ivelisse?

i must have forgot

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/MrIguana/status/1428052759744499716?s=19

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

forget about CM Punk, finally we get the hero we deserve

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Look in my eyes, what do you see

It's Mr Iguana and me

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

we've already ran through all the other talking points for post-Dynamite threads, might as well fall back on a classic until tonight's show.

speaking of workers being lovely to Jerry Lynn, I wonder if him and Juvi are cool at all. I was listening to Lynn's Art of Wrestling last month and he brought up when Juvi sandbagged him on a Juvi Driver and severely hosed up Lynn's rotator cuff in TNA. He was the only guy Lynn didn't speak kindly of in that ep if I recall. So I'm sure that was a fun reunion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Poach Mr. Iguana and Jay White from the Warrior Wrestling show and tell CM Punk he can stay home