Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HereticMIND

ITT: We request (sadly virtual) hugs because the world sucks for a lot of people right now and I don’t know how to make it better other than offering a space for people to hug one another.

If you’re in need of a hug for any reason (having a bad day, not feeling well, generally in the dumps, etc), please stop by this thread and request a (virtual) hug.

If you have (virtual) hugs to give, don’t be afraid to do so. We are in desperate need of hope right now in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I don't need one b/c I'm lucky I guess but I'm a willing hug donor. I'm 8 feet tall w/ shotguns for arms if that helps

:tipshat:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Stoner Sloth

:glomp: for anyone who needs one

my life has been all sorts of crazy bullshit the last 2 years and that was before the pandemic lol

but managing to get through it all by just appreciating the little things, like all the rad people i get to chill with in BYOB and irl (when we're not locked down)

also nature is good - watching birds, bats and marsupials in my backyard brings a bit of joy and just simple things like cooking a meal or relaxing once the house is cleaned

please be kind to yourselves and each other, a good rule to live by in the best of times but right now definitely a necessity

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I'm at work right now, so I definitely could use a hug, but it would distract me too much, lowering my productivity by 2% and thus displeasing The Machine (that I'm secretly raging against)

So I'll wait until after work. But then my arms are open.

Ass-penny

I actually feel ok today (I don't have to be at work) but I made the choice to listen to Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains and it predictably made me sad. big :glomp: to all my orbs in the YOB.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

xcheopis

:sympathy:

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Free ghost hugs to anyone who needs them.

E: I can also provide Muppet hugs if you'd prefer those.

Zamboni Rodeo fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Aug 16, 2021

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Stoner Sloth posted:

:glomp: for anyone who needs one

my life has been all sorts of crazy bullshit the last 2 years and that was before the pandemic lol

but managing to get through it all by just appreciating the little things, like all the rad people i get to chill with in BYOB and irl (when we're not locked down)

also nature is good - watching birds, bats and marsupials in my backyard brings a bit of joy and just simple things like cooking a meal or relaxing once the house is cleaned

please be kind to yourselves and each other, a good rule to live by in the best of times but right now definitely a necessity

came to post almost this exact same thing. I'm doing okay today but would be happy to provide. It's been a fairly horrific year but it's slowly getting better, and I know it's been terrible for a long time for a lot of people.

None of you are alone and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it, and like sloth said, love yourself and as difficult as it may be sometimes, love those around you.

And yeah, nature has a huge healing effect on me too. I moved to a new place where my windows all look out on a wetland area and it's literally like heaven on earth for me. The sounds, the trees, it has done tremendous good for my mental and emotional health.

:glomp:

take the moon

by sebmojo

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Free ghost hugs to anyone who needs them.

snagging one

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

take the moon posted:

snagging one

:glomp: