Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

What did those poor squares do to you? "All sides are equal" may not be the ideology for you but they are harming no one. :colbert:

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

biosterous

it's definitely freaking my eyes out

are my eyes squares??

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

jump in, we're gonna see if we can trick some taliban into shooting at us thinking we're the event horizon ya ya i know they did a good job ia lready said that

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
consider me freaked

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Joe Biden is doing magic tricks on the side of the road in his electric Ford F-150 and when he tries to do a coin trick he fumbles and drops it to the ground and scrambles around in the dirt and gravel trying to find it and then kicks it into the grass while screaming "MINDFREAK!!!" and then he takes away your vape pen.

bad guy

Mormon Nailer posted:

Joe Biden is doing magic tricks on the side of the road in his electric Ford F-150 and when he tries to do a coin trick he fumbles and drops it to the ground and scrambles around in the dirt and gravel trying to find it and then kicks it into the grass while screaming "MINDFREAK!!!" and then he takes away your vape pen.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Escape From Noise

C'mon Jack! We all know there's only one true Mindfreak, and that's me! So cut the malarkey Criss Angel and join me, and thousands of others as we freak out a buncha squares!

Khanstant
lol dazzle camo back in action! i love it

nut

i heard joe biden got mindfreaked twice

Heather Papps

hello friend

joe biden, encased in glass, suspended above times square;
"Reality has a way of intruding. Reality eventually intrudes on everything."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

Heather Papps posted:

joe biden, encased in glass, suspended above times square;
"Reality has a way of intruding. Reality eventually intrudes on everything."

joe biden, encased in glass, suspended above times square after he says reality has a way of intruding. reality eventually intrudes on everything.

wow jack i gotta take a poo poo (he says it out loud b ut he thinks he is just thinking it, water pours into his open mouth)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The beautiful soft Joe Biden attempting to flip a pancake to impress the children, throwing both griddle and ill-prepared pastry across the room, decapitating a statue of the Virgin Mary and toppling an antique room dividing shade, exposing former Press Secretary Sean Spicer crouching, half-eaten Subway 6" Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, all veggies ranch dressing, EXTRA provolone on the honey oat bread, toasted, in hand, smiling broadly at the camera as Chuck Schumer films a TikTok about the scene.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Joe Biden wants you to "eat fresh" and join his after school study group, for the Bible.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Joe Biden just wants to "rap" about your "college savings fund" wholly tax exempt at age of majority for select higher education related expenses only

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He's hip, he's cool and he's coming out with his own 19 compact disc set of inspiring speeches about buttercream frosting and living in "the less affluent, more character building" part of town, it's Joe Biden, sitting president of the United States and author of the book I'll Pop Ya Good With This Log Chain.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
joe biden doing a kickflip :aaaaa:

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Joe Biden doing sick moves while rollerblading listening to his favorite soundtrack, Disney's Brink!, showing off in front of the other kids so they know he's ready to rock and roll

Heather Papps

hello friend

"this mother doesn't even have wheels. we're loving hovering, losers.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
bro jiven

----------------

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

The beautiful soft Joe Biden attempting to flip a pancake to impress the children, throwing both griddle and ill-prepared pastry across the room, decapitating a statue of the Virgin Mary and toppling an antique room dividing shade, exposing former Press Secretary Sean Spicer crouching, half-eaten Subway 6" Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, all veggies ranch dressing, EXTRA provolone on the honey oat bread, toasted, in hand, smiling broadly at the camera as Chuck Schumer films a TikTok about the scene.

Mormon Nailer posted:

Joe Biden just wants to "rap" about your "college savings fund" wholly tax exempt at age of majority for select higher education related expenses only

Mormon Nailer posted:

He's hip, he's cool and he's coming out with his own 19 compact disc set of inspiring speeches about buttercream frosting and living in "the less affluent, more character building" part of town, it's Joe Biden, sitting president of the United States and author of the book I'll Pop Ya Good With This Log Chain.

Escape From Noise

Joe Biden shooting blood out of his eyes like a horney toad to avoid a tough question during a press conference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut