Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This old man...
This poll is closed.
Came rolling home 2 7.69%
Was traded to Tampa Bay and won a Superbowl 7 26.92%
Is fat and injured and named Ben 4 15.38%
Is cool even though he plays for WFT 4 15.38%
I dunno I just wanna drink and fall asleep 9 34.62%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I am being told an incompletion was a perfect throw by Mac.

It almost literally couldn't have been thrown better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
That kick was pretty impressive actually

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Man I'm starting to get mad about the second one

Alabama doesn't have a receiver that wouldn't have caught that, Bill

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
This is a bullshit punt that was a first down

Throw a flag bill, what are you negging your offense today?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
that was less than stellar blocking on the sack there, wow

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Nordin's kicks look like they're being carried along by wires like an old chinese movie

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
they should be boo'd for calling 3 runs

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
bill please put the starting line/receivers back in, that's pretty rough

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'm low-key irritated that McCorkle & Cam aren't discussing how their plays went on the sidelines. That was something I remember seeing Brady do a lot with McDaniels.

They showed Mac doing it with McDaniels after his last drive

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I've seen enough

Mac Jones is the best rookie quarterback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

JT Jag posted:

Trevor Lawrence County hasn't even started tabulating votes though

Nobody lives there so it's moot