Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant

oh no byob kitty in rich jail, hehe maybe it's not say bad, eh cat?

dang, broke cat in jail is jealous rich jail kitty gets the golden bars and hammock hanger!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
broke cat is rich in spirit, and his cellmate seems way funnier

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Khanstant
nut pregnant bs UNLUCKY pregnant in jail | epice pregnancy moments and prison hacks

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Twizzlers? While in prison?! You go girl!

Khanstant

Manifisto

red vs. blue and bad vs. good, nut pregnant with FIRE baby tricks pecan pregnant with ICE baby to steal cheeseburger and milkshakes for epic yum

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

why are the fantas upside down what the gently caress

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant

Khanstant
https://i.imgur.com/MyXeZ6N.mp4

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
warning: this thread is deeply cursed. proceed accordingly

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Khanstant

Manifisto

nut at the prison commissary. they sure do have a lot of junk there! yum yum in nut's tum tum! hope he can afford it!

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant

pnac attack posted:

warning: this thread is deeply cursed. proceed accordingly

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

redy

Khanstant
https://i.imgur.com/WmiJd6W.mp4

Plant MONSTER.

Khanstant
https://i.imgur.com/p4RKTY1.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/H43PDAl.mp4

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Aug 14, 2021

nut

Manifisto posted:

nut at the prison commissary. they sure do have a lot of junk there! yum yum in nut's tum tum! hope he can afford it!

i dont remember doing this but i'm not ruling it out

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

What!?

Escape From Noise

Is this the show from the guy who did the epic finding a dead body in a forest prank?

Khanstant
i think all of these people are trapped in hell and the only way out is to feed enough candy to their baby, who has powers and exists in a special dimension that can spy on mommies and control them and attack others, while also engaging in a never-ending class war, artfully rendered as oversized junk food dusted in gold or pathetically undusted -- or worse vegetables (which are nasty and make you unpopular ofc)

Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

i think all of these people are trapped in hell and the only way out is to feed enough candy to their baby, who has powers and exists in a special dimension that can spy on mommies and control them and attack others, while also engaging in a never-ending class war, artfully rendered as oversized junk food dusted in gold or pathetically undusted -- or worse vegetables (which are nasty and make you unpopular ofc)

yes some sort of limbo or purgatory seems likely. the amount of candy and junk food they are forced to consume seems like a severe punishment disguised as a blessing, they are driven by their consumerist indoctrination to greatly desire the brand name treats but they ultimately bring no happiness, just an increased hunger for more of the same.

also, re: the on-location shots: moldova cleans up pretty well, doesn't it?

ty nesamdoom!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

what the gently caress is going on i’m scared

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

red vs. blue and bad vs. good, nut pregnant with FIRE baby tricks pecan pregnant with ICE baby to steal cheeseburger and milkshakes for epic yum

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Manifisto posted:

I feel like this was written by an AI trying to appear human. What kind of technology do mods have access to now?

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

watho posted:

what the gently caress is going on i’m scared

Me too, pal, me too

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

I feel like this was written by an AI trying to appear human. What kind of technology do mods have access to now?

PCP. A whole gallon of it.

Manifisto

comment from corty south, 1 month ago: "What bottens I notice that wow I comment Beth or"

ty nesamdoom!

Jaguars!

My innocence is dead. from this day forth the younger generation will scare and confuse me.

Plant MONSTER.

Unlucky Pregnant Mommy Vs Lucky Pregnant Mommy! Uh Oh! This is gonna get messy!

Wow! All you can eat candy for pregnant mommies! What a treat! Val reaches in and grabs a handful of yummy twix bars! What's this? Pepsi for dipping! Uuh yum! Oh no! Kelly is jealous and wants some of that sweet sugary goodness! Uuuuunfortunately Kelly is about to find what it means to be an unlucky mommy! Her baby is craving something a liiiiittle bit different......

Broccoli?! Yuck! What are you thinking baby?! Well not only does Kelly's baby have a baby-craving for some "yummy tasting" broccoli, but so does Val's! Now babies in mommy's bellies are growing! Kelly and Val are craving the very same tasteless yucky vegetable! Mark to the rescue!

That's more like it! Whipped cream! Sprinkles! Gummy Worms! M&Ms! Oreos! A treat for two queens! You can barely tell this is healthy! Good thinking gang!

Khanstant

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Wow! All you can eat candy for pregnant mommies! What a treat! Val reaches in and grabs a handful of yummy twix bars! What's this? Pepsi for dipping! Uuh yum! Oh no! Kelly is jealous and wants some of that sweet sugary goodness! Uuuuunfortunately Kelly is about to find what it means to be an unlucky mommy! Her baby is craving something a liiiiittle bit different......

Broccoli?! Yuck! What are you thinking baby?! Well not only does Kelly's baby have a baby-craving for some "yummy tasting" broccoli, but so does Val's! Now babies in mommy's bellies are growing! Kelly and Val are craving the very same tasteless yucky vegetable! Mark to the rescue!

That's more like it! Whipped cream! Sprinkles! Gummy Worms! M&Ms! Oreos! A treat for two queens! You can barely tell this is healthy! Good thinking gang!

You go girl, great post! But uh oh, plant baby has other plans...

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Ventral EggSac

What's this? Mommy Mary is ready to eat some candy! Baby jeezy loves candy! Baby doesn't like that regular sweet stuff! Mommy Mary's munching on some frankincense and myrrh! What are you thinking baby, o my lord heavenly father?!! Mama mary saying leave it be!!

Ventral EggSac

Full disclosure: I have no idea what's happening

Khanstant

Plant MONSTER.

Ventral EggSac posted:

What's this? Mommy Mary is ready to eat some candy! Baby jeezy loves candy! Baby doesn't like that regular sweet stuff! Mommy Mary's munching on some frankincense and myrrh! What are you thinking baby, o my lord heavenly father?!! Mama mary saying leave it be!!

What's up everyone! It's time for another crazy challenge! Enjoy our wacky Frankincense food vs Myrrh Food challenge! It's gonna be a doozy!

Plant MONSTER.

Pregnant Mommy Khanny and Pregnant Mommy VentralEggsac are enjoying a normal girls-night-out at the Hershey's Kisses cafeteria when Mark the Magi shows up! What's that Mark? A brand new iPhone? Wow, thanks! Khanstant takes a cute selfie! What's that? Everything is covered in sticky, fragrant frankincense!? What a scent-sation! This aroma is so fantastic! VentralEggsac is jealous and takes a selfie too! Flash! A big gummy myrhh mess! Whoa! It smells like heaven in here!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'M SO CONFUSED PLEASE HELP ME

vanisher

Dumb Tim “the tool man” Taylor and super genius Al are working on a cabinetry set! Tim sips his Coca Cola scratching his head trying to decide which hammer to use. Super sexy Heidi walks by eating from a bag of Lays Kettle Cooked Jalapeño flavored potato chips! Tim wants to impress Heidi and grabs the sledgehammer, but Al’s got other ideas! Al finishes his Twix candy car and dives to save their cabinet. Heidi places her Lays bag down so the logo is facing the camera and gasps. Tim brings the hammer down on his toe! Luckily super genius Al grabs an ice cold Coke from the cooler and has Tim hold it to his foot to help. Heidi shrugs, this is unfortunately normal!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Dumb Tim “the tool man” Taylor and super genius Al are working on a cabinetry set! Tim sips his Coca Cola scratching his head trying to decide which hammer to use. Super sexy Heidi walks by eating from a bag of Lays Kettle Cooked Jalapeño flavored potato chips! Tim wants to impress Heidi and grabs the sledgehammer, but Al’s got other ideas! Al finishes his Twix candy car and dives to save their cabinet. Heidi places her Lays bag down so the logo is facing the camera and gasps. Tim brings the hammer down on his toe! Luckily super genius Al grabs an ice cold Coke from the cooler and has Tim hold it to his foot to help. Heidi shrugs, this is unfortunately normal!

ty nesamdoom!