Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
p...produce? like v*getables?? i mean... maybe if u add some choc sauce...

Khanstant

nut

Khanstant
tale as old as time:

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

cruft

I really wish I knew what the hell this was.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'M SO CONFUSED PLEASE HELP ME

ur not alone. I haven't understood a single post yet I keep scrolling down anyway :shrug:

Areola Grande

cruft posted:

same but I guess it would spoil all the fun

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Khanstant posted:

tale as old as time:

Khanstant

some things once known, cannot be un-knowned

https://i.imgur.com/HgGanoO.mp4

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Aug 18, 2021

Vei
*gets caught buying coke with my trust fund money*

alright gently caress off officer heres ur 20$

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Khanstant posted:

some things once known, cannot be un-knowned

https://i.imgur.com/HgGanoO.mp4

lmao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

cruft posted:

we got a plain chicken eater in the house

Khanstant
https://i.imgur.com/vnKqSuy.mp4

vanisher

Hey BYOB kids! Back to school basics for dummies! Director of school is going to teach you to be on time and how to have a fire manicure!

But be careful not get caught going into the Woman Restroom you crazy punks!

Now it's time to learn how to make this DIY sock disaster. The parts to make this costs $45!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Khanstant

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Aug 18, 2021

Khanstant

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Pregnant Mommy Khanny and Pregnant Mommy VentralEggsac are enjoying a normal girls-night-out at the Hershey's Kisses cafeteria when Mark the Magi shows up! What's that Mark? A brand new iPhone? Wow, thanks! Khanstant takes a cute selfie! What's that? Everything is covered in sticky, fragrant frankincense!? What a scent-sation! This aroma is so fantastic! VentralEggsac is jealous and takes a selfie too! Flash! A big gummy myrhh mess! Whoa! It smells like heaven in here!

https://i.imgur.com/dtwJyhK.mp4

Areola Grande

:goofy: :bigwhat:

Manifisto

hands up spaghetti! you are so delicious but apparently you don't like being eaten, haha this is not at all terrifying for children!

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It's time for another seriously ooey-gooey gummy food challenge! Mommy Khanstant and Mommy Plant MONSTER are hanging out at the cafe but what to order? Mommy Khanstant has a hankering for something sweet... But when doesn't he? Oh let's take a look at the menu, good thinking girls! Oh the Triple Gummy Worm Surprise looks good! So does the Super Sour Skittle Souffle! Looks like the decision making is all done! Mark swings by and takes their orders... And in a flash he returns with their yummy treats! Wow! Look at the size of those gummy worms! You could feed a city with those... Or just one hungry mommy, I guess. Take a bite of that worm, girl! Delicious! Wow! Look at Plant MONSTER's sour skittle souffle! Did you bake an entire rainbow in there?? Plant MONSTER takes a big bite.... and WOW! DIVINE! Mark comes by with the perfect thing to help wash all those treats down! Delicious sparkling Fanta! Talk about a major yumsplosion up in here! Khanstant has an idea and uses her Fanta to fill up a fish bowl... Where are you going with this? Oh I see, Plant MONSTER is dropping some of the skittles into the bowl and they fall to the bottom like rocks! Hey! It's starting to look like a sweet little home now! Khanstant throws some gummy worms into the bowl and with a little rainbow magic from Plant MONSTER little gummy fish are now swimming around in the bowl! How cute is that?! A sweet little pet to love and cherish AND chow down on

cruft

This is reminding me of this photo series from maybe the 2000-2010 era, of this large naked puppet who sort of represented humanity's basest instincts. It was really intriguing and moving and I can't find it in searches.

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

It's time for another seriously ooey-gooey gummy food challenge! Mommy Khanstant and Mommy Plant MONSTER are hanging out at the cafe but what to order? Mommy Khanstant has a hankering for something sweet... But when doesn't he? Oh let's take a look at the menu, good thinking girls! Oh the Triple Gummy Worm Surprise looks good! So does the Super Sour Skittle Souffle! Looks like the decision making is all done! Mark swings by and takes their orders... And in a flash he returns with their yummy treats! Wow! Look at the size of those gummy worms! You could feed a city with those... Or just one hungry mommy, I guess. Take a bite of that worm, girl! Delicious! Wow! Look at Plant MONSTER's sour skittle souffle! Did you bake an entire rainbow in there?? Plant MONSTER takes a big bite.... and WOW! DIVINE! Mark comes by with the perfect thing to help wash all those treats down! Delicious sparkling Fanta! Talk about a major yumsplosion up in here! Khanstant has an idea and uses her Fanta to fill up a fish bowl... Where are you going with this? Oh I see, Plant MONSTER is dropping some of the skittles into the bowl and they fall to the bottom like rocks! Hey! It's starting to look like a sweet little home now! Khanstant throws some gummy worms into the bowl and with a little rainbow magic from Plant MONSTER little gummy fish are now swimming around in the bowl! How cute is that?! A sweet little pet to love and cherish AND chow down on

lol

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cruft

Oh yeah. Charlie White. I won't post anything here but if you look up "Charlie White Understanding Joshua" you can see the photos.

Gramps

Khanstant posted:

tale as old as time:

Sig by Heather Papps

Khanstant
those who know

those who aint know

Khanstant

i dont like how that blond girl keep eating the other girl stuff did she eat your stuff 6:57 and 9:09

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Aug 20, 2021

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
SO much yes, girl!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:psyduck:

Areola Grande

Gramps

I'm going to torture as many people as I can with this ratataboom nonsense what the fuuuuuck

vanisher

I think Salvador Dali described his art once as a desire to create something unimaginable and shocking. Perhaps these artists are not unlike him, to be appreciated years from now as legendary. Their youtube videos playing in a museum, studied, appreciated.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

snergle

A kind little mouse!
call me old fashioned but i think there should only be one jail for all yobbers. byob prison reform pls

Plant MONSTER.

Gramps posted:

I'm going to torture as many people as I can with this ratataboom nonsense what the fuuuuuck

you understand!

Ass-penny

snergle posted:

call me old fashioned but i think there should only be one jail for all yobbers. byob prison reform pls

little known fact, BYOB actually stands for

B - Abolish
Y - All
O - Prisons
B

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

little known fact, BYOB actually stands for

B - Abolish
Y - All
O - Prisons
B

:haibrower:

Gramps

Plant MONSTER. posted:

you understand!

what good are brainworms if you can't spread them