Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*deadlifting two very enormous saxophones*
heh... yeah Ornette Coleman is alright... for beginners... but as for me I like "Nothing But Net" Swoleman
*effortlessly sinks a basketball, over the shoulder, into a bass drum without looking*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

*the hometown boys are running onto the court, taking their hype lap... everybody is cheering, the tunes are getting everybody's blood up... it's loving Hoop Dreams in here... all the fans are wearing turtle necks and taking careful notes... its Pharoah Monk's seminal 1970 recording "Deaf Dumb Blind (Summun Bukmun Umyun)" and all the hot jocks down on court are also pulling out huge cushions and sitting down on the court... joining hands to smoke that sweet bud together and just soak in the music... the vibe is impeccable.... my eyes are closed, I'm on a journey with the boys... the ultimate tailgate.... now the ref is taking off his belt and viciously beating the away team for being pricks and trying to score baskets and dribble the ball while everybody else is just vibing... come on boys get into the flow with us.... put the basketball down and put your consciousness up....*

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it's all about the fourth quarter field goals u don't kick good

How Wonderful!

*it is tenth grade and I am getting fingered to the velvety sounds of Albert Ayler by a junior with crisp and sticky on-purpose-hair... the junior owns a rust brown Geo Prizm and is lost in the sounds and tricks of the sax... I recognize the song from the Space Jam soundtrack.... so smooth....the next track on the mix-tape is Chop Suey by System of a Down... in the heady days in the wake of 9/11 this is the kind of juxtaposition a teen like me needs... its the music of the heart... two weeks later I will put on Albert Ayler's 1964 "Spiritual Unity" at a lacrosse team party while getting obliterated on Rene's parents' second worst ouzo and throw up on a pergola while the cops pull up to respond to a chillness complaint...we're not chill enough, the cops are all wearing crisp grey chinos and distributing plump and tasty little joints so we don't disrespect Mr. Ayler's vision... sorry officer it won't happen again... no officer we don't have any squares here...*

biosterous

:goodpost:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

…ya and the last one to diminish a seventh on the cookie has to eat it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

How Wonderful! posted:

*it is tenth grade and I am getting fingered to the velvety sounds of Albert Ayler by a junior with crisp and sticky on-purpose-hair... the junior owns a rust brown Geo Prizm and is lost in the sounds and tricks of the sax... I recognize the song from the Space Jam soundtrack.... so smooth....the next track on the mix-tape is Chop Suey by System of a Down... in the heady days in the wake of 9/11 this is the kind of juxtaposition a teen like me needs... its the music of the heart... two weeks later I will put on Albert Ayler's 1964 "Spiritual Unity" at a lacrosse team party while getting obliterated on Rene's parents' second worst ouzo and throw up on a pergola while the cops pull up to respond to a chillness complaint...we're not chill enough, the cops are all wearing crisp grey chinos and distributing plump and tasty little joints so we don't disrespect Mr. Ayler's vision... sorry officer it won't happen again... no officer we don't have any squares here...*

nut posted:

…ya and the last one to diminish a seventh on the cookie has to eat it

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

I...I love that album

Escape From Noise

The hometown football team takes the field as the beautiful, harsh noise of Last Exit blasts over the PA system. Just when the opposing team thinks it's over Sonny Sharrock's Black Woman follows it up. A few in the audience blush at the raw eroticism, but none dare complain. Don't want to be ejected for being a square.

How Wonderful!

If Charlie Parker were a guns flexer, there'd be a lot of dead copycats

How Wonderful!

Escape From Noise posted:

I...I love that album

AYYYYYYYYYY BOYS EFN IS HERE!! EFN IS IN THE MIIIIIIIIIIX OW OW OWWWWWWW!!!!! PUMP UP THE V-V-V-V-VOLUME ON GHOSTS: SECOND VARIATION AND SOMEBODY GET THIS MOTHERFUCKER A REDBULL AND VOOOOOOOOODY!!!!!!!!!

Prof. Crocodile

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS!?

*high hat begins to jingle softly as fingers snap in the background*

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lifting the double bass to my chin to play like a violin

alnilam

lmao

alnilam

Team loses their poo poo when coach says "alright team, take 5" during practice

Heather Papps

hello friend

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS!?

*high hat begins to jingle softly as fingers snap in the background*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

Putting on my favorite album, Giant Gains, as I prepare to eat 12 hard-boiled eggs.

How Wonderful!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

lifting the double bass to my chin to play like a violin

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

All the football lineman playing dance music.

It’s a big band!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

EVERYBODY DON'T DANCE NOW

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

How Wonderful!

And now, in lieu of the national anthem, we will be opening the mic to any one who has a poem to read. Please rise for your MC, Tom from Healing Hands Pottery Studio who has generously lent us this football stadium tonight.

nut

beating off on the offbeat

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

we're goin down to Charlie Parker high tonight to steal their mascot. who the hell keeps a bird in the yard? minguses rule!

Prof. Crocodile

:haibrow:

nut

this is jock jams erasure

How Wonderful!

nut posted:

the jocks have spoken and they're in the pocket

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
this entire thread lol

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I slip on my hoodie, throw that hood up and gaze outside. The mile jog to the school is where I become myself. My higher being. The world fades away and I become the court dominating machine that got me where I am today.

It's time to get hype.

I grab my record player, slip the giant battery pack in my backpack and grab my copy of Weather Report's "Heavy Weather". I slip on my open back Sennheisers, tuck the record player under my arm, throw open the door and hit play.

The needle descends and the record begins to spin.

Today belongs to me.

Escape From Noise

"BLOW, BRO, BLOOOOOOOOOOOW!

The RA busts into the room thinking they're about to bust up a coke party, but all they find is Kyle just going ham on his tenor sax with his take on some Pharoah Sanders riffs, his bros surrounding him and cheering him on.

google THIS

Who let the cats out?

How Wonderful!

Its homecoming weekend and we sorority girls are going all out to impress the boys at Upsilon Omicron Beta... Haley is tying cherry stems into darts with her tongue... and then firing them at trained doves with deadly precision... Jamie and Bets are practicing their scat singing and the dance from Bande a part.. that crazy ho Kim H. would you believe it?? She's wearing a porkpie hat and little round shades... and just her undies...!!! lol girl.... as for me I'm mastering Tadd Dameron turnarounds on various Lion's Head bottles lined up with varying degrees of beer in them... gonna play "Half-Nelson" when Butttheshitmanfart gets here....

Bingo Bango

nut posted:

You can come join my jock jam band, we're doing some Phish covers tonight

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it turns out heroin as a performance enhancing drug does not have the same wonderful effects on athletics as it does on jazz

How Wonderful!

bro Bro BRO!!! What are you doing??? You can't spin that record in here, don't you know its cursed?? If you play Cheugy Sunday when the party is lit... you and your bros are cursed to become cheugy!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Using a 10-lb free-weight as a trumpet mute

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Escape From Noise

Buttchocks posted:

Using a 10-lb free-weight as a trumpet mute

Free-weight jazz

How Wonderful!

The only hard bop in this joint is the hard bop I'm going to give you to the kisser if you don't pass me the Doritos Verdes and another crispy brew

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

How Wonderful! posted:

Its homecoming weekend and we sorority girls are going all out to impress the boys at Upsilon Omicron Beta... Haley is tying cherry stems into darts with her tongue... and then firing them at trained doves with deadly precision... Jamie and Bets are practicing their scat singing and the dance from Bande a part.. that crazy ho Kim H. would you believe it?? She's wearing a porkpie hat and little round shades... and just her undies...!!! lol girl.... as for me I'm mastering Tadd Dameron turnarounds on various Lion's Head bottles lined up with varying degrees of beer in them... gonna play "Half-Nelson" when Butttheshitmanfart gets here....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut