Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
this entire thread lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I slip on my hoodie, throw that hood up and gaze outside. The mile jog to the school is where I become myself. My higher being. The world fades away and I become the court dominating machine that got me where I am today.

It's time to get hype.

I grab my record player, slip the giant battery pack in my backpack and grab my copy of Weather Report's "Heavy Weather". I slip on my open back Sennheisers, tuck the record player under my arm, throw open the door and hit play.

The needle descends and the record begins to spin.

Today belongs to me.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

How Wonderful! posted:

Its homecoming weekend and we sorority girls are going all out to impress the boys at Upsilon Omicron Beta... Haley is tying cherry stems into darts with her tongue... and then firing them at trained doves with deadly precision... Jamie and Bets are practicing their scat singing and the dance from Bande a part.. that crazy ho Kim H. would you believe it?? She's wearing a porkpie hat and little round shades... and just her undies...!!! lol girl.... as for me I'm mastering Tadd Dameron turnarounds on various Lion's Head bottles lined up with varying degrees of beer in them... gonna play "Half-Nelson" when Butttheshitmanfart gets here....

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free