Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

No. That can't be right. I need to go back and crunch the numbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

wait but if i can be too cool for school how can school be cool if i'm too cool for it how can one be cooler than cool it's a paradox what would fonzie think of this

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
but what is cooler than being cool?

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Hi everybody welcome to BYO:802, Introduction to Chillin, I'm Dr. Wonderful, your instructor for this course. Please open your syllabus to... oh? That's right-- there's no syllabus. Kick back everybody. Let's talk about frogs and stuff. Any of you mind if I take my top off, my tit is itching something fierce. Ahhh that's better. Hey if you want an A for the semester, you could do this bitch a solid and run down to 7-11, I'm craving sour gummy watermelons. Actually you know what, nevermind, I feel like going home and pooping in the yard. Class dismissed everybody. HMU if you want to have class again sometime, oh uh and remind me to enter final grades in three months or whenever. Peace.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

gleebster

Only a howler
BYO 802, Intro to Chilin' 2 contact hours, 200 field hours. Students will be introduced to the concepts of chillin' the gently caress out and advised on ways to achieve this state. P/F only, and Baby, no one has failed since 1956.

google THIS

I spent a lot of time crying in the bathroom at school so this checks out

super sweet best pal

School is even less cool than it was two years ago.

take the moon

by sebmojo
e: actually lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Bo-Pepper posted:

wait but if i can be too cool for school how can school be cool if i'm too cool for it how can one be cooler than cool it's a paradox what would fonzie think of this

i think Outkast had some theories on this