Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

We petty ignoble humans spent the 1960s engaged in a grand contest to see which country could find the Space Race first. Ironically, in the process, we became the Space Race. Knowing this, I can't help but smile when I look into the night sky and see my face reflected in the moon (as we all do, due to the so-called Ravioliosis Effect.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Doctor Dogballs posted:

(as we all do, due to the so-called Ravioliosis Effect.)

i’m sorry but can you explain this further

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

when you eat too much ravioli and start seeing things in the moon

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

&nsbp;

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I will race space and I will win

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Bilirubin posted:

When the Moon Hits Your Eye
Trip Report by Percy Teatwillow

DOSE: 2551457.08mg | Oral | Ravioli |
PREPARATION METHOD: None (Raw)
TIME OF INGESTION: 11:06pm

They say that around the fourth can is when the night begins to come alive. The fifth, you begin to tap into the astral senses. The sixth, the seventh, if you can make it that far, is generally considered the breaking point for most minds, and the eighth? Well, there’s only one person out there who ever lived to tell the tale.

By the time I had cracked my ninth and final can, I felt as if I were a God trembling before Chef Boyardee himself, shedding tears of thin tomato sauce for what felt like millennia. In this report, I will detail just what drove me to explore further than anyone had before, and to ultimately find myself weeping alone in the halls of Heaven.

<< < PAGE 1/1072 > >>

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I will race space and I will win

Godspeed you! John Glenn

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Bilirubin

Space is certainly nothing if not expansive. Whole lotta empty to it

OMGVBFLOL posted:

google THIS

Bilirubin posted:

I thought it was that thing that happens if you do too much crossfit (while eating ravioli)

cruft

Bilirubin posted:

That's amore!

cruft

Percy Teatwillow posted:

By the time I had cracked my ninth and final can, I felt as if I were a God trembling before Chef Boyardee himself

Holy poo poo

poverty goat

nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli, but I did, and I'm ashamed of myself

Bilirubin

was sitting out the other day and the moon was in a majestic crescent and I FINALLY SAW THE MAN IN THE MOON

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Bilirubin

no ravioli had been consumed. Linguini maybe though

OMGVBFLOL posted:

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Do you ever gaze up at the space sky and wonder if there is anything beyond byob?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I beat space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Percy Teatwillow posted:

When the Moon Hits Your Eye
Trip Report by Percy Teatwillow

DOSE: 2551457.08mg | Oral | Ravioli |
PREPARATION METHOD: None (Raw)
TIME OF INGESTION: 11:06pm

They say that around the fourth can is when the night begins to come alive. The fifth, you begin to tap into the astral senses. The sixth, the seventh, if you can make it that far, is generally considered the breaking point for most minds, and the eighth? Well, there’s only one person out there who ever lived to tell the tale.

By the time I had cracked my ninth and final can, I felt as if I were a God trembling before Chef Boyardee himself, shedding tears of thin tomato sauce for what felt like millennia. In this report, I will detail just what drove me to explore further than anyone had before, and to ultimately find myself weeping alone in the halls of Heaven.

<< < PAGE 1/1072 > >>

ty vanisher, ty khanstant