Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Looks like we accomplished our goal in Afghanistan: 20 years of rear end kicking as punishment for 9/11. I hope you learned your lesson Afghanistan. Heh they never do though. Another solid victory for America. :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm sure the Afghan people will welcome us back with open arms.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
another klendathu, which we could ill afford

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

America

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
America is the best at make war!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
What are they thinking?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spinz posted:

What are they thinking?

Where's the McDonalds??!?!?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

I think guy on far left knows pussy going to slay now and guy to his right is pissed as hell he's old

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Sitting guy knows he's dead within 6 months

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Far right guy needs a line bad

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

McDonalds is ready to serve them with some lead

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Spinz posted:

What are they thinking?

Afghanistan is finally free from their imperialist American masters and now the Taliban can unite and heal the country.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The plan was to be like "alright guys bye we're leaving now for real bye" but it was only fake inflatable soldiers that left and then they would have easily ambushed the talibans and defeated them. Sadly they accidentally did the opposite and left the inflatable soldiers? They say the best-laid plans of mice and men gang aft agley. I don't know what that means but it sounds very sexual.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

mobby_6kl posted:

McDonalds is ready to serve them with some lead

drat, I didn't know "we burgin" was that high a priority for the United States Marine Core during the withdrawal of a twenty year long occupation.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Spinz posted:

I think guy on far left knows pussy going to slay now and guy to his right is pissed as hell he's old

the guy on the far left looks about 20 so i can only guess that you judge left and right by the perspective of the people who are in the picture. why would you do this.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

congrats to the taliban. good war overall though. just a solid effort all around. no reason to be down in the dumps about it, there's always next war. we'll get em next time whoever they are

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mooey Cow posted:

The plan was to be like "alright guys bye we're leaving now for real bye" but it was only fake inflatable soldiers that left and then they would have easily ambushed the talibans and defeated them. Sadly they accidentally did the opposite and left the inflatable soldiers? They say the best-laid plans of mice and men gang aft agley. I don't know what that means but it sounds very sexual.

It means sometimes you gently caress the mouse and sometimes the mouse fucks you.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

roomtone posted:

the guy on the far left looks about 20 so i can only guess that you judge left and right by the perspective of the people who are in the picture. why would you do this.

Yes the left as you look at it, the smug young guy

You are guy behind sitting dude. Just be quiet and try to look tough

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Vorik posted:

Afghanistan is finally free from their imperialist American masters and now the Taliban can unite and heal the country.

Yea it's going to be awesome for the women especially.

There is no good outcome in Afghanistan, none

We, the US, completely suck, don't get me wrong!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What we really need is a proxy power for a proxy power for our wars.

Like make Pakistan do what Saudi Arabia says to do and invade for us.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

ikanreed posted:

What we really need is a proxy power for a proxy power for our wars.

Like make Pakistan do what Saudi Arabia says to do and invade for us.

Tell Putin he can have Afghanistan in exchange for the piss tape.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

roomtone posted:

In case you are new tho hi
Welcome to GBS
:)
I post very badly much worse than a typical goon. But I'm very sensitive so if you are mean to me you will be banned. You should purchase an avatar soon.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spinz posted:

Welcome to GBS
I post very badly much worse than a typical goon. But I'm very sensitive so if you are mean to me you will be banned. You should purchase an avatar soon.

Lol

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

roomtone posted:

20 year olds are allowed to gently caress

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

We finally found a client state that fought worse than South Vietnam. Congratulations, Afghan Allies.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Spinz posted:

Welcome to GBS

Just wait and someone will buy you an av for one reason or another. It only took me 13 years

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

i misread the loving post and made a fool of myself

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

roomtone posted:

i misread the loving post and made a fool of myself

I like you already :D

Also :lmao: if you thing THAT was making a fool of yourself

Hold my beer from 2018 to 2020 please

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mad that it took 20 years to hand the same nutters brand new guns and humvees great work everyone

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Schweinhund posted:

Looks like we accomplished our goal in Afghanistan: 20 years of rear end kicking as punishment for 9/11. I hope you learned your lesson Afghanistan. Heh they never do though. Another solid victory for America. :patriot:

wow you're right and I'd never thought about it like that before I'm gonna really go back rethink my stance on things thank u

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Spinz posted:

What are they thinking?

I dislike the taliban's politics, but their swag is undeniable

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Unlike the UK that eliminated racism entirely and each person lives and breathes feedom in each of their succesful colonies or such wonderworld dance parties as *checks notes* Australia which has also simultaneously defeated all problems related to poor white people we are, unfortunately just the worst and doomed forever sorry about the last century and those wars of yours that you specifically caused and we specifically won. Sorry about all that.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Aug 15, 2021

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I'm just here for that sweet, sweet opium.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

Unlike the UK that eliminated racism entirely and each person lives and breathes feedom in each of their succesful colonies or such wonderworld dance parties as *checks notes* Australia which has also simultaneously defeated all problems related to poor white people we are, unfortunately just the worst and doomed forever sorry about the last century and those wars of yours that you specifically caused and we specifically won. Sorry about all that.

normally i get that anything about any other bad thing in the world turns around to 'but the US sucks so lets talk abut that instead' -- in this case, i cant be defensive about anyone dunking on us for this catastrophe

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lmao

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Supreme Allah posted:

normally i get that anything about any other bad thing in the world turns around to 'but the US sucks so lets talk abut that instead' -- in this case, i cant be defensive about anyone dunking on us for this catastrophe

nah we hosed this up real good.

I mean if there was any logic or history applied to it you could say "Look at the Russians and their experience there" Or, quite literally, the entire existence of the area since it was, sincerely, a nominal Sassanid province. That would take both understanding, knowledge, and nuance and I doubt it'd be respected other than "AMERICA STUPID I HATE AMERICA" which is fun to shout and easy to do.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Aug 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
mission accomplished