Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
So the United Nations says there's 195 countries, what's the ranking for how much your average American gives a poo poo about news about? About which countries do they click on when an article is posted on facebook or twitter? About which countries do they turn the news volume up? Organized from 1-195

My ranking:
1. USA
2. The UK
3. Russia
4. Mexico
5. Afghanistan
6. Bahamas
7. Canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
cuba, venezuela, iran, and north korea all hover around the same spot, in the "oh right these are the designated bad guy countries" space

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
You forgot poland!

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
How much your average American gives a poo poo about news about;

1) the transnational world of celebrity
2) America
3-195) gently caress off homo

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Israel has got to be in the top 5

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Oh yeah Israel should've been two or one

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
dont care about any foreign policy. close thread.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Republicans:

1) USA
2) China
3) "Mexico" (including all of Central America and Venezuela)
4) "Iran" (including Saudi Arabia)
5) Florida (Cuba)

Democrats:

1) Vladimir Putin
2) Republican states
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KJSnd8VzQw
4) Hong Kong
2934721980798023470982759801275098724021869803740918275908275) Democrat states

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
To every American under pax americana, every country is an equally lovely romp in the periphery of the empire, and that's an attitude you can drink a warm beer to

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Some counties have a lot of bad beer though.

Like Greece. Greece doesn't have a lot of good beer

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
That wasn't a joke about Anglophiles drinking warm beer or some poo poo it was a joke about the guy who went to North Korea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

I take a serious interest in the current going ons about japan op