Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Many have said :justpost: but how many have really thought about what that means? Digging through the internet archaeological record I've discovered that the 'just' in :justpost: is not to be used in the manner of the verb 'just' but actually in the sense of the adjective. We've been :justpost:ing wrong the whole time, it's actually an appeal to fair and right behavior in posting, not a call to post without concern or care.

How will you :justpost: going forward?

Zurtilik fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Aug 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

When people say "Just Post" they are not encouraging one to simply post at will, without thought, as a wanton hippie or street stranger might do. Nay, much the opposite. Upon every post, one is called to action, to create a Just Post, one that forwards the call to justice in this flawed world, one that contributes to the greater good of humanity. Every empty quote a drop of rain in the desert. Every sweaty call to gently caress a soothing balm.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Mark my words, this post (this post right here) will save humanity.

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Ass-penny

Is this the new thread to post in when we want to post in FYAD but we post it here instead?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

just post in FYAD i'm sure it's fine

JetSetGo

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Bo-Pepper posted:

just post in FYAD i'm sure it's fine

I did that once. It wasn't fine.

Zurtilik

rear end-penny posted:

Is this the new thread to post in when we want to post in FYAD but we post it here instead?

No. This is the thread for Social Justice Posting.

Macnult

Justin G. Posting

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

what's wrong with being a just posting warrior

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Bo-Pepper posted:

When people say "Just Post" they are not encouraging one to simply post at will, without thought, as a wanton hippie or street stranger might do. Nay, much the opposite. Upon every post, one is called to action, to create a Just Post, one that forwards the call to justice in this flawed world, one that contributes to the greater good of humanity. Every empty quote a drop of rain in the desert. Every sweaty call to gently caress a soothing balm.

Sorry to go off on a tangent but I read "street stranger" as "street fighter" and then I remembered the scene in the film where they're turing Blanka into the green thing and there's tubes with like MUTAGEN written on them. the word mutagen was pretty cool in the 90s if I recall. Sorry to derail though.

Escape From Noise

I will never stop posting, OP.

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I've been trying to make unjust posts in the past and failed miserably. I've reached the conclusion that it simply cannot be done. So I think :justpost: is confronting us with the simple truth of life that all posts are just.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
the only unjust post is the one you don't make

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Ass-penny

How Wonderful! posted:

the only unjust post is the one you don't make

also posts advocating oppressing people

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

you posting hard or hardly posting?

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
We work hard, we post hard!

Heather Papps

hello friend

what's up, whatcha doing?

just posting? JUST posting? my friend, dear to my heart, speak not ill of yourself! when you submit the post, hoping it didn't suck, i KNOW it did not. to read your posts is to laugh, to read them in my thread is like finding two pearls in one oyster, a gift beyond gifts!

you have never once simply just posted, you - king among idiots - know this, each pearl produces peals of laughter, lightening the souls of those lucky enough to have eyes to read the jokes you deign to share.

those jokes you hold inside, a treasure unaccounted, goldmines beyond the ken of a mortal - gleaming yet, at the edges of your countless empty quotes.

straighten your back, and post proudly, knowing that i f5 endlessly, awaiting what you've foolishly deemed "just a post"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

Posting hard usually gets people in trouble.