Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
It's my 40th so Happy Happy Joy Joy to me! Yay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc

YAY!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8npI0Xe2wi4

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

I love it - I had to put on headphones though so I wouldn't wake up my hubby. I was a goth for a time so I appreciate it! Thank You!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcVZfJO01NI

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

happy 40th friendo

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Happy birthday! :woop:

40, huh? I've heard that's where life truly begins.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Ive heard 30 is where it ends and no one wants to sleep with you anymore. Never heard anything about 40 though.

Thank yous guys!

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
another year nearer to death

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lordy lordy nunsexmonkrock is forty

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
It's my birthday too! I'm 33. One foot in the grave

Happy birthday nunsexmonkrock may the wind always be at your back may the lord keep you in the palm of your hand

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This is gonna take a while. :redass:

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Happy birthday op I'm sorry you are officially old now, rip

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdVWgTVWVDQ

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
🎂🎉🎂🎉

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Ay gently caress you bro

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Nah you're alright kid

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
How long until the metamorphosis is complete?

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
You’re old and will be dead soon lol

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

I wish they would make at least another season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l417iA7iQeo

BT BT

I have 16 months, to the big four - oh. Please tell me it gets better at 40

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
nice work OP!!!!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sRk6Mc8JyM

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Happy birthday to me! its not my birthday, but I hope you enjoy yourself for good times.

The weirdest part about hitting 40 yo is you finally realize that you are not that old. 20 yo people seem like children and 60 yo people seem to still be partying and having fun. 80+ does seem old, but I'll let you know when I get there.

Enjoy a good day if not all of them.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrF__B0RuqE

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Happy 40th goon! What do you know now that you wish you knew at 30?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Dawww thank you guys, it's over now but I still have an iced tea that is half vodka so it's not over until I go to sleep

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Happy birthday! :toot:

I just had my 39th and threw my back out bad like two days after, lol we're old now

obithrawn
Apr 22, 2003

happy birthday

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Hi op sorry to hear you are 40. Can you give me any advice on what to expect? I'm 30 and afraid of what the future holds.
Kind regards.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

The Real Amethyst posted:

Hi op sorry to hear you are 40. Can you give me any advice on what to expect? I'm 30 and afraid of what the future holds.
Kind regards.

Not 40 but extrapolating my experience to 30 it'll be the same poo poo with higher numbers.

Also happy birthday OP! Do you need the traditional Goon 40 Tug Salute?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I went to Uni with this bloke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AONa3e0CHRw

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Happy birthday! I would post your Florida Man birthday headline, but it had some face eating and I reconsidered!

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
You lived to forty!
A few months away myself.
To the next forty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-OYkGWOhE

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Trundle my friggin 39 year old sack and BALLS into your face op lmao how's that for a GIFT

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Congratudolences!

From now on, waking up will involve you wondering "What did I do to make that hurt this morning?"

My 40th birthday is now old enough to vote!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Genesplicer posted:

Congratudolences!

From now on, waking up will involve you wondering "What did I do to make that hurt this morning?"

My 40th birthday is now old enough to vote!

Dude I drink too much so that is every other morning to me. I got into a fight with a sidewalk Thursday and lost. Next fight with a sidewalk I will win ! :argh::black101:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

How was ur birthday poo poo every birthday I take a birthday poo poo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
happy belated OP

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Happy birthday nunsexmonkrock, and wishing you many happy healthy decades of them to come.

Don't worry about getting old, I'm over 60, leading a wonderful life even in lockdown, and intend to live to like age 100.

Welcome to the best time of your life (if you avoid addictions, seek the light, and look afterr your health and finances, of course).

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Aug 17, 2021

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

How was ur birthday poo poo every birthday I take a birthday poo poo

I didn't take to much Imodium so I wasn't constipated. So it was a normal poo poo and barely had to wipe. I too take a poo poo on my birthday.

BigBadSteve posted:

Happy birthday nunsexmonkrock, and wishing you many happy healthy decades of them to come.

Don't worry about getting old, I'm over 60, leading a wonderful life even in lockdown, and intend to live to like age 100.

Welcome to the best time of your life (if you avoid addictions, seek the light, and look afterr your health and finances, of course).

I'm what my husband calls a "recovering goth" so I avoid the light. Well outside, indoors I want all the light as long as it doesn't come from the sun. And I would say that I hope you live to be 200 but that would be mean as you would most likely be bedridden by then without Netflix or Hulu type things but hey if you got your covid shot you probably have the 5g's and can get it on you own.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Aug 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I didn't take to much Imodium so I wasn't constipated. So it was a normal poo poo and barely had to wipe. I too take a poo poo on my birthday.

I'm what my husband calls a "recovering goth" so I avoid the light. Well outside, indoors I want all the light as long as it doesn't come from the sun. And I would say that I hope you live to be 200 but that would be mean as you would most likely be bedridden by then without Netflix or Hulu type things but hey if you got your covid shot you probably have the 5g's and can get it on you own.

"We only come out at night", yeah I can identify, I'm in fair part a lifelong nocturnal and a longtime lover of dark entertainments (horror movies and this forum, currently). I wouldn't have made it as a goth in my wasted youth, being way to lazy etc. to apply lengthy (or any) makeup, or to dress well in any way at all. So I was a punk then instead, a dirty old bum-type coat, many rips and safety pins (just through the clothes) easy. Plus I really liked the Pistols and Stranglers.

In any case I meant the "Seek the light" bit purely figuratively, and it can of course be done without an excess of the harsh blinding rays of the sun (the moon is so much gentler, eh), and without denial of one's Shadow.

I do very much admire Goth dress sense and acceptance of mortido, so I hope your Mr doesn't wean you off it all completely. Giving up wearing dangerously tight corsets is however wise, IMO.