Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

first page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I'm confused - we defeated COVID?

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

damnit

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I didn’t even get to say bye to the old thread, just like how millions of people won’t be able to say bye to their dying oxygen deprived loved ones as they frantically try to find them an open hospital bed that doesn’t exist.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

The Saucer Hovers posted:

the OP primarily needs to be clean, direct answers to the same half dozen (good and right) questions that are asked every page

yeah, with the spreadsheet link too

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

COVID is OVER

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Forseti posted:

At least you can probably bring it up in your yearly review like "How'd that pan out?"

Lol :( Lmao :smith:

I already kinda shoved their face in it a little....I'm an open atheist teaching at a private Catholic school, so quoting Matthew correctly at them probably got between their ribs

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

The Saucer Hovers posted:

the OP primarily needs to be clean, direct answers to the same half dozen (good and right) questions that are asked every page

Q: is madjackal a cowardly coward

A: yes

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

meet girls at the store posted:

My office Open Bidened at 8:00 this morning with a celebratory staff breakfast. It’s now 11:39, somebody has tested positive, and they’re scrambling to do contact tracing for the breakfast party. Life comes at you fast.

lol

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

FistEnergy posted:

My thread....my big, beautiful, healthy thread

:cry:

spoiler. it was never healthy.

Covid delta baby all the way.

also, we still flattening a curve?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Bring back the old thread from last spring

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Stereotype posted:

I didn’t even get to say bye to the old thread, just like how millions of people won’t be able to say bye to their dying oxygen deprived loved ones as they frantically try to find them an open hospital bed that doesn’t exist.

A medical assistant will visit your bedside with an iPad with the Awful app installed, and hold it up to your face.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Stereotype posted:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

My office Open Bidened at 8:00 this morning with a celebratory staff breakfast. It’s now 11:39, somebody has tested positive, and they’re scrambling to do contact tracing for the breakfast party. Life comes at you fast.

god drat that owns so much lmao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mdemone posted:

I already kinda shoved their face in it a little....I'm an open atheist teaching at a private Catholic school, so quoting Matthew correctly at them probably got between their ribs

much like the centurion's spear

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

mdemone posted:

much like the lance of longinus

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
gently caress you

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

delta

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
imagine risking it all for a stack of lovely Albertson's bagels and vaguely warm Starbucks coffee then spending an hour with boring as gently caress co-workers

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Open Biden.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Lacrosse posted:

Kids don't get covid

Whoops turns out they do!

Yeah, but like, new studies, zesty new variants and stuff. It can't have been all Falcon dude.

There was apparently a Danish study that showed triple hospitalisation risk for unvaccinated with Delta, but the article was paywalled and I got distracted dunking on antivaxxers instead. lol

navigation
Sep 30, 2009
lmao

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

My only contribution to covid

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the roni

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

hahahahahahaa loving seriously?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Louisgod posted:

imagine risking it all for a stack of lovely Albertson's bagels and vaguely warm Starbucks coffee then spending an hour with boring as gently caress co-workers

My own low energy Jeb! story was how the company sent out emails / photos since June about how happy people were to be back to COV19 office.

When more people were allowed to go back to WFH last week, only 1 person / 20 took up the offer to continue working onsite.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

New disease, new thread.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I'm gay

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

god bless America

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lmaoooo

their ad guys have gotta be so mad

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

gassing the old thread was a mistake, now it has that awful green background when i look at old posts

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Just a few short months ago everyone in charge of the medical, media, and governmental systems believed that children were magically immune to COVID

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

scrambling to do contact tracing? pretty quick to pull the active employee list out of Workday imo

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

they’re scrambling to do contact tracing for the breakfast party

It's just an arrow pointing at the word "lmao"

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

they can't gas the covid thread once we run out of oxygen... unless they use a different gas idk

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
someone should really put the respirator and mask buying guides and links in the OP for real tho since like every time a new person pops in thats the first thing that usually gets asked. Also the covid data spreadsheet link. - this one https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ss6gA8ULL-2gxh4tWy12gFjTB078ba2KuxeqI9yz70/edit#gid=0