Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

im back

:siren::siren::siren:WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY:siren::siren::siren:

are YOU a goon who is dreading to have to go back to a lovely office during a loving pandemic?
do YOU or someone you know have a knot in their stomach because their psycho boss wants them back in the office and see their smile?
are YOU able to have an internet connection for 40 hours a week and able to read, talk, and not be a total shithead on the phone?
do YOU live in Ohio, Delaware, Utah, Arizona, or Illinois?

GOOD NEWS! WE'RE HIRING!
hi, my name is business gorillas and i want to do BUSINESS! my company is currently hiring for phone jockeys in a couple different departments. it's a basic customer service gig that pays $16.00/hr starting plus a signing bonus of up to $2,000 with full benefits, including education assistance. i'm not going to lie, the job is dull and unrewarding, but WHO CARES? i bet your current job is too!

if not wanting to die because your small business tyrant work-landlord keeps masks optional is right for you, send me a dm so we can talk!!!

worried about your resume? no problem! so long as you aren't a complete fuckup, i'll help you with your resume! even if you might be a complete fuckup, i'll still look at your resume and tell you to GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!

]WE LOSE ENOUGH OF OUR LIVES TO OUR WORK, GOON. THERE'S NO REASON TO LOSE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF IT.

inquire within! my dm's are open!

if i dont live in those states can i still get resume help

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Going to buy myself a full furry costume and claim that someone is insinuating that I'm an animal.

premades aren’t that expensive

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

if he can't, I will.

Goes for anybody in the thread.

yeah goon, i got you

sent you a dm

All y’all are awesome. When I get on my bigger pc I’ll send it over

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

if he can't, I will.

Goes for anybody in the thread.

yeah goon, i got you

sent you a dm

All y’all are awesome. When I get on my bigger pc I’ll send it over

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
hearty lol remembering that one model very early on that showed the roni dropping to zero cases the next day, every day

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

wow now biden is antivax now

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
Deltarune variant

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
welcom back pfc

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

triple sulk posted:

you've heard about open biden but what about open trump

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

blind posting from 30 pages back, hopefully i haven't been beaten

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
lol ig fox news did an article about breakthrough cases and now I guess taking about breakthrough cases is antivax again

Korean Boomhauer fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Aug 17, 2021

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

osprey posted:

just got a text message from my florida county emergency dept that our dear leader RON "REGENERON" DEATHSANTIS has proudly opened a REGENERON DISCOUNT WAREHOUSE near me and they are currently having a FIRE SALE

https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/status/1427674937997791233

is that the one that made trump bi

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

conventions have been showing record numbers as well, the ones that have happened this year at least

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
horsepital

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Crunchy Black posted:

when I saw Dragoncon is still happening I was very crack ping

the big issue right now is people are so desperate for cons to go to that the few that are happening are seeing surges of registration beyond any planning and venues are having a hard time accommodating this, including but not limited to lines snaking around convention space for hours on end, areas just outside of con spaces becoming mask break zones becuase of lax requirements by the hotels, people getting real upset at any vax/mask requirements, holding up lines further. shits a mess rn.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lol i have to go back to werk next week aaaaaaaaaaa

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
convincing my family that roni isnt real again so they dont eventually find out about the horse paste poo poo and buy some

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
they really make you work to get a test here now. you have to sit on hold for 30 minutes and basically beg to schedule the tele doc appointment to get yer referral to get a test.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Crazypoops posted:

Holy poo poo add cbd to apple sauce and save your chud relatives lives

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Do not. I repeat - Do not go to Idaho.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

The Saucer Hovers posted:

like some monkeys with a miniature virus
and when i cough your way it really is in you

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

THE JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! POST HAS FOUND A PERMANENT HOME IN A NEW THREAD SO I DONT HAVE TO POST IT CONSTANTLY. PLEASE VIEW IT FOR YOUR WFH NEEDS. THANK YOU!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977556

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

every county in idaho should probably be ruby red.

plenty of covid here, not much testing

i think theres a huge test shortage in general it sounds like

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Gravybong posted:

some of those that work forces
want the paste that’s for horses

loving lol

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

It's mormons and racists but I repeat myself.

also a racist cult in the north-middle part

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
someone asked the monkeys paw to make chuds think roni is real and now u cant buy horse paste anywhere anymore

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Lacrosse posted:

Open Biden and kiss a raccoon on the lips!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
old article but

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/seven-die-after-outbreak-colombian-variant-covid-19-belgian-nursing-home-2021-08-06/

The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control has listed B.1.621 as a “variant of interest,”

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
what did sheep ever do to deserve this slander

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Clocks posted:

I swear a similar (but not identical) article was posted like, literally yesterday? And most polls actually show that that's not true?

Like who are these articles written for? It's just like the ones about trust fund kids getting their first house by scrimping and saving (actually it's because they got a loan / deed from their parents) and it's like... ??? just why ??? who even falls for that anymore?

its by managers, for managers, so they can point it out to their managers to justify having everyone back into the office

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

anime was right posted:

multnomah just went red and its the densest part of the state by far lol

think u mean "greater idaho"

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
roni

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Jon Irenicus posted:

DO SOMETHING

oh ok

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Casey Finnigan posted:

when I was a kid, another kid said that G & T (Gifted & Talented) stood for "the gay tour" and I got so mad that I cried