Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SplitSoul posted:

Can anyone sum up the important parts of the last 190 pages? Thread moves so fast and I'm not about to read that poo poo in eye-searing green.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The best part of this was that the email Fauci couldn't be bothered to read was a detailed, accurate, and prescient explanation of why and how COVID-19 was going to gently caress up the country and that the CDC needed to get ahead of it pronto

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gripweed posted:

I'm just gonna get a full course of vaccination every six months. Switching back and forth between Moderna and Pfizer to cover as many bases as I can

The sheep has completely submitted to his corporate masters. Bleat, sheep, bleat! Your coat shall be shorn for wool.

The lion unvaccinated, stands free.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pillowpants posted:

How do you even see that info?

Click the post count next to the thread title

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nothus posted:

Massive lol that the same people who drove service workers away from jobs are now driving out nurses as they die of covid.

maybe we should do something collectively about these shitheads instead of going "the customer is always right"

the restaurant where I work is jointly owned by a bartender and a cook who spent their entire careers in the scene and they have absolutely zero problems throwing out troublemakers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I am getting 3xjabbed on September 15 and I will crack the skull of anyone who attempts to stop me

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Being extremely complacent by checking everyone for the deadly lung disease, 18 months after the deadly lung disease failed to be curtailed by the capitalist West

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Thoguh posted:

Ice Phisherman is a Tayne alt, right? No one actually engages like that in CSPAM.

not in the slightest? they have completely, radically different posting styles. how have you been reading these forums this long and you still can't easily recognize incredibly distinct posting voices?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Platystemon posted:

I don’t understand why the software has trouble with long threads.

It only has to display one page at a time. There shouldn’t be a dependence on what’s on on every other page.

look at bottom left and click the dropdown menu. each page is a line. multiply by # of actively browsing users in cspam

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

empty whippet box posted:

i guess selling one of your many many many many many many houses simply is not an option, gotta get handouts from the government unlike those lazy poors who just want handouts from the government and aren't even willing to work for 7.25 an hour 100 hours a week.

"we held off on sucking blood for awhile but these bloodbags won't be able to survive that long!"

quote:

We've been fortunate to be in a position where we can sustain no income and we try to be very compassionate and understanding for our tenants. We're trying to extend their leases so we can make enough over a period of time to make up for some of these losses, but most people don't have that kind of staying power.

I see that with my clients every day. They're no longer able to make their payments, they're liquidating their properties, they're selling them to private equity. It's very tragic. And while we've been able to sustain our properties, we have stopped all improvements and renovations because we don't have the capital.

"they're withholding their blood from our rightful parasitical mouths!"

quote:

Second, proof of hardship could eliminate some of the questions landlords like me have about our tenants. We see that there's an incredible amount of open jobs, and communities are opening up in spite of the COVID-19 delta variant. It's likely that our tenants have received jobs and are now working.

Our tenants don't have to provide any documentation to us, so they could be working and we see that they're buying new goods, but they're not paying rent.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

this is the thread where we post about preventable pandemics right?

https://twitter.com/YahooCanadaNews/status/1427617849254760455

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lolllllll this fat slug is the state senator for the neighboring district. He's a terrible person through and through, gently caress him, I hope he chokes on his own lung juices

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

In 2021, Jacque was outspoken against COVID-19 vaccine mandates and authored anti-science legislation that would bar government officials or business owners from requiring Wisconsinites be vaccinated against COVID-19 or show proof of vaccination to access services. Jacque also opposed the statewide mask mandate implemented by Gov. Tony Evers and joined legislation to end it.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fosborb posted:

his statement is amazing

I'm not concerned about covid; all of my covid symptoms are part of my laundry list of chronic health problems already! not even concerned about going to the hospital! my failing flesh routinely needs emergency medical treatment

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Crazypoops posted:

I'm not unconvinced this isn't Bezo paying people to be meat shields

Do you know how many landlords there are out there

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

You guys know he's going to recover fully and then use it as justification to Super Open Biden right

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FizFashizzle posted:

Abbott was already more likely to develop clots because he is wheelchair bound.

Just putting that out there.

blood jelly! blood jelly!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

What does Regeneron even actually do?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

coke posted:

apparently you can just skip the whole two week thing if you are important enough

im too poor and still went through quarantine for it

also there are so many birds here for some reason, they just kinda chilled next to me when i was getting some coffee

whas with all the dead trees. they get delta?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

oh it's winter right now in NZ I guess

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

do these box fans actually do anything? my first intuition is to think it's bullshit since students breathing out covid particles would spread to other students before it hit the box fan

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Norton posted:

... parents that are on their 3rd case of covid.

remembering around this time last year when we were discussing whether or not REINFECTION?! could even happen

and now people are just nonchalantly dropping "oh yeah, this person I know had covid 3 times"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lovelyn posted:

Horrifying work story about proning:

We have 5 patients on proning rotations on the floor today. Our proning schedule is 16 hours proned, 8 hours supined/side-lying. I was helping the team when one shared a story about a patient who was proned and was lying on his dick. It went ischemic (lost blood flow) and he had 2/3 of his dick and his nuts amputated. Helluva thing to wake up to after being sedated for days/weeks.

Clear evidence the vaccine doesn't work. It can't even protect yo dick. Open Biden!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Joementum posted:

nb: you're also only eligible eight months after your second dose

I'm not waiting until December for my third dose, I work in a restaurant

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Asproigerosis posted:

My understanding is that america is the only country in the world that puts doctors on such a ridiculous pedastal that they are gods among mere mortals analogous to c suites. In England the doctors put in loving peripheral IVs. If you asked a doctor in america to do that you'd get the same reaction as if you just told them to get in there and clean the poo poo off that cdiff patient. Utterly beneath them.

This may or may not help the thread understand where MadJackal mindset comes from. Feudal lord bishops that graciously provide healing services to the peasantry at their convenience.

is the doctors' union or whatever still actively restricting enrollment numbers?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I feel like we're collectively glossing over that the USA is reporting over 150,000 new cases! today! :sun:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Casey Finnigan posted:

I'm gonna learn mandarin and just loving move

they don't want you

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

100k dead children is 2000 per state

barely a blip

america will shrug it off. the endgame of neoliberalism is utter indifference and outright contempt for people who are going "hey we should do something", constant mocking and YOOOOO THIS GUY ACTUALLY CARES XDDDDD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*howling* WHAT A CUCK LOSER!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmao no rush bro

we got this

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

+450,000 cases in America in three days

it is the height of summer

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

you WILL spread covid

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hmm

This is the slowest week we've had all summer

Is it end of summer doldrums or are people starting to stay home??

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nodelphi posted:

Had an incident with an anti-masker spitting on us on Monday so that’s probably my exposure unfortunately.

This qualifies as deadly assault

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mod sassinator posted:

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1428867615422812166

choo choo full steam ahead to 200k cases per day next week

Why are these updates always larger than the number of new cases reported by Worldometers?

:sun:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Man Musk posted:

Texas can’t keep the lights on and Florida can’t keep the tap on xD

https://twitter.com/davepuglisitv/status/1428785401897050115?s=21

:lol:

:laffo:

you absolute idiots, you morons

this was all preventable!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

523 days since March 16, 2020

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's cool that the Western response to disaster is increasingly "well we can't really do anything about it, we'll have to get accustomed to it and live with it"

Mass shootings, plague, climate devastation

Remember how everyone freaked the gently caress out about Columbine? Now when two dozen little kids are shot to death everyone just shrugs

Remember when we saw the Ohio river light onto fire in 1969 and set up a massive public works program and the EPA to clean up America? Now the mississippi is drying up and everyone just shrugs

Remember when we eradicated polio? Lol. Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

oz has HAD ENOUGH

https://twitter.com/samanthamarika1/status/1428963099789258754

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1428943599140581377