Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

New COVID thread hit the ground running.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Joementum posted:

he is supposedly asymptomatic, but they're pumping him full of regeneron anyway because he's rich and important

He has money and government healthcare so he will live.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Gresh posted:

holy poo poo I hope Abbott dies

He won’t but he might get a cheesier brain so Inshallah

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Republicans are so loving dumb.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Standing our ground and shooting the virus like Chief Wiggum

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Zokari posted:

someone needs to get into these guys' bank accounts and figure out how much the virus is paying them

He’s a Republican. Ask how we failed the Iraq War and they will either deny they failed or that Hollywood hippies were responsible. They never admit to poo poo.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

PDP-1 posted:

so is abbot dead yet or what

Dead set on doing another mask-free presentation!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Casey Finnigan posted:

what is the american endgame here? just keep things open until every single hospital in the nation is overwhelmed? and then what? What the gently caress are we doing

Say it's over and that everyone sick is either not important or a loser. Expressing American individualism to the core and not give a poo poo of how bad our country has become.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It wouldn't surprise me either if our country goes full Nazi Germany and blames the long covid people for not working hard or being a burden on medical care.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

corona familiar posted:

:buddy:

i fixed some performance issues and added some info, then thought i might as well try adding music to it in resolve

choose your character:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTS0z4ziJCM

or

https://i.imgur.com/1ReewM3.mp4

(may have to right-click, unmute)

youtube content id can go gently caress itself

lmao that were were just almost entirely red for 3 months and now we're not even finishing our first month of the second country flare-up. Only this time with way less restrictions.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Kids dying en masse is going to be consent manufactured to hell and back. They're not your kids. The parents are at fault. It didn't happen to you. Enjoy your Applebee's.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Casey Finnigan posted:

Zoomers are gonna poo poo on millennials for complaining about our lives the way that we poo poo on boomers

Zoomers deserve to put our heads on pikes when the water wars start.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Mola Yam posted:

they say being drunk just amplifies who you are when you're sober

i have a drink and i feel fine about dying. what a gift! i wish death on everyone as a kindness!

Yeah my mom used to say people are honest when they're drunk.

I drank the other night and was just 'lmao this country is hosed, just keep close touch with friends and help out if I can'

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Der Meister posted:

newsom is gonna get recalled because of being slightly inconveniencing to chuds lol

It started with the electric company issues (which Republicans won't fix lol) and snowballed with trying to handle COVID (which I won't repeat myself)

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

All Congressmen, governors and the White House Chain of Command get the rich people treatment with COVID. They'll be okay but at the worst might have cheese brains forever.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

:sickos:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-orders-every-staff-member-to-reveal-vaccine-status

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

WaryWarren posted:

"Child Behavior Expert and Coach" lmbo

No public indoctrination. We all die together.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Bathtub Cheese posted:

lmao what is the midpoint between a mandate and no mandate? wtf

People can get half-pregnant, right?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Killing younglings in the library.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

empty whippet box posted:

im the sudden sharp downturn predicted for absolutely no reason at all whatsoever

They are probably predicting given Delta peaked after a month in UK and India but 1) UK is gradually climbing back and 2) America willingly removed restrictions/masks and opened schools so lmao it's not going anywhere

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Today

Yesterday

Since Jul 26
https://imgur.com/a/j5Ag7mG

covidactnow.org

Florida just looks gangrenous just being 95+% deep red

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

This and the celebrities who don't shower for over a week shows that goons are not a niche but a representation of society as a whole.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Stereotype posted:

the thing I hate most about the “learn to live with it” crowd is that it is them quite literally telling you to never even hope for anything better. it is equally applicable to every problem humanity has ever faced and is the most doomer depressed logic I can imagine. nothing can ever get better. no problems can ever be solved. all we can do is stop caring and become cold nihilists immune to pathetic human emotions. we are cogs who spend money and if we die then no one will care.

this is the majority opinion of our government and our society.

I'm sorry, but do you want to be no freedom China?!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

He's not wrong but he handled his state so poorly that he may as well had said 'Biden put poo poo in my pants'.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Pamela Springstein posted:

Ron Desantis to release plan to defeat Covid in 30 days, if elected

1) Stop recording cases.
2) Let the virus burn out even after it kills 10% of Florida's population

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Bar Ran Dun posted:

sooooo

behavioral issues in kids went from 17% to 56% over the pandemic.

https://www.seattletimes.com/education-lab/scientists-are-racing-to-unravel-the-pandemics-toll-on-kids-brains/

that’s pretty goddamn bad.

Well you know what that means! Open up.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Salt Fish posted:

All the comments saying "well you shouldn't be working at 100 years anyway, so that's good!"

I heard that the competition between teaching assistants and professors in college gets really vicious so it would not surprise me if someone tries to give their old teacher COVID to try to climb the ladder.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Lastgirl posted:

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1430701525047906306

something something covid parable

uhh, excuse me, from my extensive collection of Dinotopia, I have learned to live with dinosaurs, have you?

ngl a Jurassic Park movie of dinosaurs getting loose in America, reproducing at great numbers due to lab science, and just becoming a way of American nature sounds awesome. But the Jurassic World movies suck so outlook not so good.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Gravybong posted:

some of those that work forces
want the paste that’s for horses

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Salt Fish posted:

Democrats are professional fundraisers who never wanted to be in charge of anything but couldn't help failing-up. They're happy to take advantage of minorities dying as long as that remains the path of least resistance, but I don't believe that they would decide to use coronavirus as a bioweapon against the underclasses.

Not because of some moral issue though, I just don't believe they're capable of making a decision and then following through.

Democrats are about keeping the big corporations running while using a thin blanket of progressivism. Republicans are the same but with a solid layer of hyper Christian fundamentalism instead.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Biowarfare posted:

Sounds like a new category for grifters, photoshop

Ah my driver's license was about to expire. Time to bring Pumpkin to the DMV with me and kill two birds with a stone!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Right-wingers advertising fraud medicine has been around for decades. We're about to see colloidal silver make a comeback and it'll be suggested by Fox News pundits.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

ram dass in hell posted:

therapist: great work no longer responding to objectively terrible things with "lol. lmao."
me: we love to see it folks

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Please, sir. My horse is very sick. *shows photo of me and Pinkie Pie edited in*

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Der Meister posted:

somehow this annoys me

It's literally easier to just show consecutive posts of someone refusing the vax, stocking up on paste, and then complaining of the violent diarrhea, ending it with an 'lmao'

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Did we get an Apple Flavored tag yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

No no no! You're supposed to advertise it! Not take it yourself! That's not how grifting works!