Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Wake me up Ipsum when I can do Bastard Sword Paladin without being an ugly PDK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Lorem ipsum posted:

Ok, what do we want for a thread title now

Good title! Now I have to think about Dwarfs after yesterday’s conversation and if I want to stick my toes back in with Endwalker around the corner.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Lorem ipsum posted:

Ok, so we were talking about dwarven paladin. You really wanted to use that dwarven waraxe for the hand and a half attribute - which is something that gives strikethough. You are basically into single weapon fighting (empty offhand - this is the new hotness) or vanguard (hitting people really hard with automatic shield attacks). You also have the option of going charisma or strength based - strength will give you more damage overall (dwarves have bad charisma) but charisma will give you more powerful paladin abilities (and require you to have the feydark universal tree).

Curious, why an empty off-hand and why is this the new hotness?

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

That poo poo blew my mind when we played but I’ve never played DnD before so I’m not if that’s how stat gains worked in general.