Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011
I tried logging in, and decided i'd want to reincarnate my main and start fresh, and then i see that i have to deal with 200+ items in the TR cache for some reason despite the fact that every single item slot I have can't hold that much so how did I get that in there in the first place, and my bank is incredibly tiny, and getting more bank space is extremely overpriced and also the bank is super messy and slow and why does DDO have to make such obnoxious obstacles to just playing the game and just let us have enough bank space to function without nickle and diming us for literally everything.

I enjoy the game, but stuff like this is why I end up stop playing/not start again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU