Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pryce
May 21, 2011

Dopilsya posted:

That's a good point, we need to hit Jorasco and stock up on some scrolls.

Hell yeah. On that note is there any way to tell exactly what expansions I need? I know for a fact I got Menace of the Underdark and the Shadowfell Conspiracy on that DungeonCrawl sale for 99 points (I know it, because I did those on my last life), but it still shows up in the store for me.

I don’t know if it’s as easy for DDO, but I reached out to SSG support for LotRO and they were able to get me a list of everything I owned so I could figure out which expansions I still needed to buy. I assume they could do the same for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pryce
May 21, 2011

DerekSmartymans posted:

Is there a way in-or-out of game to tell which Adventure/Expansion packs you already own? I'm pretty sure I've bought some when they were 99 pts before, but there are a couple I'm pretty sure I didn't buy and don't want to miss for 99 pts this time around (Ravenloft especially).

For the 99pt ones, they just simply won't show up in the store if you already bought them. But in general, emailing support seems to be the only way; their account site stopped updating with 'owned content' years ago and they don't have any plans to fix it. But if you email them and ask they can give you a comprehensive list!