Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.
For some reason i've alway's enjoyed this game.

Downloading now and ill post my name for an invite.

Mail invite to Allager pls. Thief/acrobat/staff/what?

Might change that to full daggers for the posion. Not sure you can posion a staff...

FreeWifi!! fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Aug 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

Ort posted:

I really like that aspect too. You are basically read quest text in a really cool way while you explore instead of having to read a bunch, quest, read a bunch, quest like other games.

I’m not playing this game at the moment but I love it. There is nothing like it on the market, it’s like a mix of an arpg in 3rd person with a lot of MMO qualities. I’ve probably theorycrafted more builds than I’ve actually played because it’s so fun to think about.

The community is also very friendly typically, do not be afraid to join a group doing a difficulty above what you can do solo. People are always happy to help. You might have to hang back a bit because things can kill you and vets go pretty fast through quests so I’d recommend trying to do stuff on your own or create a “flower sniffing” group if you truly want to experience each quest.

I also like the fact that you can start your own guild without paying any money whatsoever.

Not having to sit in a public channel asking strangers to sign your guild charter (to make a guild) because none of your friends are on is a plus as well.

Edit: Not sure if you sent the email, but i haven't gotten it.
Also they have no mail in Korthos village?
It seems if i want to get mail i need to go to Stormreach harbor but in order to do that, i need to skip all of Korthos.
And i dont want to do that, i want the exp from Korthos.

FreeWifi!! fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Aug 18, 2021

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Lorem ipsum posted:

Don't worry, the game continues to get more complicated the longer you play. There was a recent update to endgame loot to normalize a lot of gearing values in the endgame. This took a fairly stagnant endgame gearing meta and blew it wide open with hundreds of viable items. Gear tetris is now mindboggling.

I like the fact the gear is descriptive and long...

Simple Club
----------------------
Base Value: 1cp
Weight: 3 lbs
Proficiency Class: Simple weapons
Damage and Type: 1d6 Bludgeon
Critical threat range 20/x2
Weapon Type: Bludgeoning weapons
Handedness: One-handed weapon
Default Modifiers: Daytime (less dam x22 nighttime more x23)
Damage: STR
Attack: STR
Durability: 50
Made from: Wood
Hardness: 5
Bless: no
IF used during ceremony must roll save vs.blight
IF blight > cancel bless
Warrior/Monk/Rogue/Wizard/ Exact 2d9 <save/save/roll null>
Description
A simple wooden weapon with a wide, round head and a narrow handle
-------------------------

Edit: just checked and no invite yet, and i just got a text from my work and ill be gone out of state for about 4 days.
I'll check my mail when i get back Sunday night. Name: Allager

FreeWifi!! fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Aug 19, 2021