Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.
Could I get an invite for Egynn Arlyn, please? The adventure packs are piquing my interest, maybe this time I'll get past level 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

posting this out of context because sleepy and nowhere else to put it:

pentagon 'trap' thingy on the wrong circle tiles

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Comedy option: make the Bone Crusher sentient

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

My casual rear end finally hit 20 for the first time. I've been to the Fatespinner to unlock all the destinies, are there any other things I should make sure to do? Both in the "do this when starting out" sense and "do this at some point before reincarnating", I guess.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Lorem ipsum posted:

2) Make sure you put points in epic destiny stuff. If you don't know what to put points in, I would generally recommend taking 1 mantle, 1 epic strike, and 1 heal (renewal in unyielding sentinel is the best heal)

... Does Shadowdancer Sleight of Hand and a stack of Heal scrolls count as a heal? :v:

Relatedly, is there a better way to deal with held consumables like scrolls, or do I just have to get in the habit of double tapping the button and then my weapon again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

The trick is, there wasn't an MMO HMO back in the day, so the headstart thread was back in Games. Also stumbled across a mid-2007 thread on the way back to that one.