Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
A couple of days ago I got an odd itch to check up on this game and started reading over the Wiki. So many neat changes since I last played(When Warlock was added). I was shocked to see this thread, since the old one was so inactive it got archived. I am sad to hear they still have not merged servers, the population issue is by far the biggest hurdle. I am not sure how long I can run things over and over solo knowing group content will be a bitch to get done.

I do really want to finally get completionist, I think after Warlock I only had one life left, but now two with alchemist. I am guessing that I missed out on any big sales for the last few expansion packs?

Hmm, looks like my account was tied to a super old email and none of my passwords are working. Nothing in the recovery is working either. Guess I wont be scratching this itch.

Fenris13 fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Sep 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
Success, the support team gave my old account a new email so I am back for the weekend! According to the guild log it had been 5 years and 6 months since I last logged in.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
Anyone have any spare depleted medium(2) or High(10) energy cells? I really do not feel like flagging for shroud just to buy these from the vendor.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
Turns out I am also 1 large sulfurous stone short if anyone has one of those lying around, please let me know.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Lorem ipsum posted:

Heroic? I have 30 of them. Also, i'm planning to TR my main on Monday so if anyone is interested in some heroic levelling lets group up!

Yes Heroic, and yes I am Anoto In game, kept missing you this night.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

StashAugustine posted:

Cool thanks, it looks like gnome is for blur and a shield SLA, and I think I might be able to fake the latter with UMD from human skill points? In any case it at least gives me enhancements too look at.

Just a friendly remined that when you do past lives, for regular racial like human you do not get a class past life at the same time, this is only for Iconic past lives.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
If I were doing a 2 weapon rogue, I would swap the 6 fighter levels from the Staff rogue build with 6 ranger levels. 6 Ranger has some good low hanging fruit, including 10% more off hand attacks, a defensive cool down and 2 really good offensive skills, one that gives raw damage and another that enables sneak attacks on a target even if they are attacking you(just like bluffing but you do not have to stop attacking to do it). SWF might be better picking up bard, but SWF and Assassin do not really compliment each other.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Tabletops posted:

trying to recover an old turbine account I think I used with DDO in the alpha/beta and bought on release.

is this still possible? or is it lost?

also lol at still linking turbine in the installer

I had to contact support about a year ago to get my account which had not been active for about 5 years updated to my new email, it took a day or two, they asked me a bunch of questions, some I did not have the answer but in the end it was pretty easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
I remember in the past they had talked about adding the ability to teleport into quests from anywhere for VIP's, but that it was not in the immediate future. This was like a year or so ago, and since they did not bring it up I am guessing it is still a long ways out, if they ever do implement it, which is a shame since that is right up there with TR bank management as the two things holding me back from playing more.