Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
Master Chief: Turn left. And then. Turn left.

Me: This is the greatest Halo experience of my life.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

He actually says a lot of cool things, I've had this active since day one.

autistic cum slut
Jun 3, 2011
does it give you the q0 minute coit down from the epic final lebel driving through a schppl lil kids popping liked the flood police shooting at u w needlers and skdnplasmer rifles pew pew pew lmao were not gonna make it oh my gooooood *does epic jump across impossible gap on warthog *

news just in an autistic retard was found dead in a canal today after driving through a school at 40mph before driving off the new Benson bridge. eye witnesses who tried to help the man out of his car before emergency wervoces arrived say he was smoking crack while lying upside down trapped in his Vehicle. Zauthorities are investigating the worrying trend of so called Gamer GPS which apparently triggers autistic rampages when used while smoking crack. More news as it delveops

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

autistic cum slut posted:

does it give you the q0 minute coit down from the epic final lebel driving through a schppl lil kids popping liked the flood police shooting at u w needlers and skdnplasmer rifles pew pew pew lmao were not gonna make it oh my gooooood *does epic jump across impossible gap on warthog *

news just in an autistic retard was found dead in a canal today after driving through a school at 40mph before driving off the new Benson bridge. eye witnesses who tried to help the man out of his car before emergency wervoces arrived say he was smoking crack while lying upside down trapped in his Vehicle. Zauthorities are investigating the worrying trend of so called Gamer GPS which apparently triggers autistic rampages when used while smoking crack. More news as it delveops

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrick Frick
Jun 17, 2021

by Hand Knit
:how: