Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
the venezia kit is honestly so cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

are juve actually poo poo now

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Doctor Malaver posted:

Thanks! Ownership doesn't sound too bad, I mean I'll take telecoms over EPL murderers any time. Might start plastic for Atalanta. I like Gasperini's style and he looks affable, and I like that Pašalić plays an important part.

So you're a Milanista from Venezia? And you support Pioli regardless of CL thrashing? It's a strong group but I expected more than 1 point from 4 games.

Bašić is usually a substitute for Sergej so I thought he competes with him for the starting spot. BTW Sergej was treated in Serbia a few years ago like the Next Big Thing and then vanished in mediocrity but I watched him yesterday in Portugal vs Serbia and he was central to all Serbian efforts...

Never even heard of them but I'll start paying attention. :)

you could plastic for napoli. huge club with a lot of history, have been toward the top of the italian clubs on and off for a while and in the midst of a pretty good period with a handful of exciting players. osimhen is cool

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

fiorentinas stadium seems dogshit

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

hakan seems to be getting better

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Gigi Galli posted:

Was the goal good or did Correa do all the work? I just tuned in.

Rossi scored for SPAL today also :getin:

it was quite good imo

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

bologna always has a really nice kit

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

its a good thing to be bailed out to get a point with one of the last kicks of the game by your paleozoic era striker actually

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

huh, i just realized that as of this season, milan's the club ibrahimovic has spent the most time at. my intuition would have said psg

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

who would you guys say are the best defenders in the league rn

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

trem_two posted:

Not necessarily in order, but I'd go with all 3 of Inter's main CBs (Bastoni, Skirinar, De Vrij), Koulibaly (not as incredible as he was a few years ago but still v good), Bremer, Tomori, Demiral (:negative:), De Ligt (makes occasional mistakes but is frequently excellent too), Bonucci has his moments still, Fiorentina's CBs are pretty good too (Milenkovic and Quarta).

I can't really think of any great defending full backs these days, almost all the best full backs are essentially wing backs, even if they play in a back 4.

Gigi Galli posted:

I largely agree with trem; biased but I’d put Tomori ahead of Bastoni but behind Skriniar. Bremer is going to get a nice payday but my hot take is that he’ll fall apart as a leader.

Agree that Inters defense is the strongest. I’d put Kjaer near the top but he’s out for the season and I don’t think he’s going to come back as strong.

I think Atalanta’s defense is underrated. Maybe not as individuals but Palomino and Toloi with a strong center back are very good. I don’t know that Demiral is that guy but he’s still quite good.

good thoughts. i was honestly fishing for opinions on de ligt and koulilaby. the former cuz i've thought he's pretty good whenever i see him but i can't be bothered to watch juve even occassionally anymore and for the latter i thought the same, he's not quite as good as before.

shame about kjaer for sure

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

i wonder why hakan calahhgakjloun is good for inter but was so hit and miss for milan

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

insigne passed maradona for goals for napoli against inter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Ungratek posted:

Wtf is this Juventus shirt

genuinely one of the worst i've seen