Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

one of your eyebrow hairs is really thick and like 50% longer than the rest. if you cut it or tweeze it, it grows back overnight (but never any longer or thicker than before)

when you crack your jaw it sounds like breaking glass, but you don't really need to crack it very often

new freckles appear and disappear on your torso every day but they spell out affirmations that are almost-but-not-quite condescending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

every couple of weeks you need to cut away a horn like growth on your fingers and toes

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

the angles in the mirror that really make it look like i have no rear end

Heather Papps

hello friend

i went thru a teleporter and now i have herpes

xcheopis

nut posted:

:sigh: a sweet dream come true

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

google THIS

You are transforming into a shriveled old person at an average rate

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A monster that sneaks into your bedroom at night and rubs an ice cube down your spine

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
your teeth always fall out aroundthe end of the month. but it’s okay, they grow back. they always grow back.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Percy Teatwillow

forever hangnail :-/

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
FactsAreUseless

Junji Ito village where everyone has the same thumbprint

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

:(

biosterous

going through the amigara fault hole and when you come out the other side one of your eyes is slightly higher than the other (it's not noticeable unless you point it out)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The blob, but instead of eating you it just clings to your upper lip so you have to smell it all the time.

google THIS

Percy Teatwillow posted:

forever hangnail :-/

:mods:

google THIS

Jeff Goldblum is: The Guy

cruft

This one hair keeps falling in your eye, no matter how you style your hair. But it's not a huge problem since you wear glasses.

FutonForensic

you ever gotten a skin tag

hosed up right

Harold Fjord
Inverted follicles.

The Voice of Labor

occasional nagging thought that your body is composed of bits of all the animals you've ever eaten

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

There's a little blood spot under one of your toenails except it never grows out with the rest of the nail it just stays there looking gross

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Vagina dentata of the mouth

PostsYouCanDanceTo

Your pee always smells like cinnamon toast crunch.

Ass-penny

FutonForensic posted:

you ever gotten a skin tag

hosed up right

I keep playing with one on my neck.

Ass-penny

PostsYouCanDanceTo posted:

Your pee always smells like cinnamon toast crunch.

:popeye: this hosed me up

Finger Prince

Beet+asparagus pee except you don't remember eating beets and asparagus and then you remember oh yeah I had that beet and asparagus salad for lunch yesteday.

Percy Teatwillow

rear end-penny posted:

:popeye: this hosed me up

i also feel a mixture of ways about this one and none of them are good

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Your skin is perfectly normal except your elbows are ashy as gently caress no matter how much lotion you put on, and your judgy cousin can't stop staring.

Manifisto

hairs that erupt directly out of your skin

hosed up uvula that looks like ronald reagan

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A birthmark that looks like a profile on silhouette of famed singer songwriter Yusuf Islam beneath your left nipple

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Every fart tickles the skin tag near your anus and you've just eaten two bowls of your mother's famous bean chili

Heather Papps

hello friend

third nostril

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Butt looking a little saggy but only on one cheek

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Toenails curl upward and grow at a rate of 8mm/day

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

One big nip, one small nip, pointing two different directions

Heather Papps

hello friend

Mormon Nailer posted:

One big nip, one small nip, pointing two different directions

they're both on your back

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Your dick is perfectly normal, extremely average, and skinless.

Heather Papps

hello friend

sticky tears

Finger Prince

Standing in the shower... I look down... Eyes go wide... Goddamn these pubes are getting a little out of control.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Feeling a little itchy on my inner thigh, but only during sales meetings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

Mormon Nailer posted:

Butt looking a little saggy but only on one cheek

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted: