Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Your skin is perfectly normal except your elbows are ashy as gently caress no matter how much lotion you put on, and your judgy cousin can't stop staring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A birthmark that looks like a profile on silhouette of famed singer songwriter Yusuf Islam beneath your left nipple

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Every fart tickles the skin tag near your anus and you've just eaten two bowls of your mother's famous bean chili

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Butt looking a little saggy but only on one cheek

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Toenails curl upward and grow at a rate of 8mm/day

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

One big nip, one small nip, pointing two different directions

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Your dick is perfectly normal, extremely average, and skinless.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Feeling a little itchy on my inner thigh, but only during sales meetings.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Normal ears, but they feel a little too big and I'm self conscious about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Developing a mild callus on the heel of my foot due to shoe rub while running and having my new boyfriend see it on a date.