Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Screw it, I have Peacock. So Corbin, hes some kind of metaphor for the despair inherent in late stage capitalism, with his anger turned against a POC rather than the billionaires who are the real problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

idk i kind of hate this baron corbin thing if it's just constantly them being like "lol he's poor how hilarious!!"

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

SirDippingSauce posted:

I love Big E's gear, and the fact that Baron Cobin is so broke he can't even afford theme music and a video.

I;m frowning at the "lol lots of Baron Corbins sleeping under bridges".

It's an interesting gimmick but they've decided to go full bore "Haha poors deserve their suffering" so the fun bits are ruined.

Q7kid
Jul 24, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

man its taken like 5 mins for them to do like 10 moves

It really is a stark contrast after watching AEW.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

forgot this was on lmao

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

explosivo posted:

idk i kind of hate this baron corbin thing if it's just constantly them being like "lol he's poor how hilarious!!"

It was funner before the commentators started slathering it on extra thick.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

jesus christ big e why would you do that for the fuckin preshow

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Is Baron Corbin's gimmick now that he's poor?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
That one was a particularly nasty looking spear to the outside for Big E.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

seriously big e, dont do that poo poo to your body for this poo poo company in a preshow match

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Blaise330 posted:

It was funner before the commentators started slathering it on extra thick.

oh so wwe happened

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

yea, its legit hilarious

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol they keep showing Logan Paul instead of Big E

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Yeah, somehow when Nakamura stole his King Corbin crown he began getting paid much less and his history of bad financial decisions has ruined him.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That was just kinda there.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm not 100% sure why I'm watching this instead of the CM Punk intro for the 20th time. Someone please convince me to stick around.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The boos as soon as the Paul brother is on screen are pretty funny.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol the crowd booing every time Paul is on the screen

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Glad we did this story instead of Big E avenging Kofi

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

CarlCX posted:

Yeah, somehow when Nakamura stole his King Corbin crown he began getting paid much less and his history of bad financial decisions has ruined him.

If I were Baron Corbin I would simply call the police on Nakamura

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Kirios posted:

I'm not 100% sure why I'm watching this instead of the CM Punk intro for the 20th time. Someone please convince me to stick around.

Are you grown man, why would you watch that more than maybe a couple times?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Kirios posted:

Bad entertainment is funny sometimes

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Poor people truly are the worst of us.

Between that and cutting to Logan Paul it really showed us some fun social commentary.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

Glad we did this story instead of Big E avenging Kofi

I think they're waiting until the next draft or whatever to start that

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Thanlis posted:

Screw it, I have Peacock. So Corbin, hes some kind of metaphor for the despair inherent in late stage capitalism, with his anger turned against a POC rather than the billionaires who are the real problem?

Sadly, yeah. Like, it went from "I was living large and stepped on everyone and went through money like it was water and now I'm broke and don't have my money as a buffer from consequences" and looking disheveled because he's sleeping like crap and in budget motels and hitchhiking everywhere to "lol he has mustard on his shirt and bad hair and looks gross and teehee he's poor" and it's a bummer.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i tried to find my peacock info for a sec but can u guys just let me know anytime something cool doesn't happen

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

"These 3 women have been RAW women's champion in the past 3 months!" way to put a klaxon on your lovely title booking guys

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I hope Auska is chilling at home in Vegas with her fam, having good cooked food.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
John Cena is the greatest of all time?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

i tried to find my peacock info for a sec but can u guys just let me know anytime something cool doesn't happen

now

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

HOLLYWOOD FOOLED ME

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Codependent Poster posted:

I think they're waiting until the next draft or whatever to start that

But I know Kofi is fine now, he's back to giggling and dancing and prancing around on Raw with Xavier. Now the revenge has no emotional stakes.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I am watching this bad show so that I can laugh at it and negatively compare it to the good shows I watched earlier this week.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Nobody cares about John Cena.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Nobody cares about John Cena.

mods?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

they don't either

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

SirDippingSauce posted:

Sadly, yeah. Like, it went from "I was living large and stepped on everyone and went through money like it was water and now I'm broke and don't have my money as a buffer from consequences" and looking disheveled because he's sleeping like crap and in budget motels and hitchhiking everywhere to "lol he has mustard on his shirt and bad hair and looks gross and teehee he's poor" and it's a bummer.

I needed them to shake hands and go after symbolic boss Logan Paul at the end, and that didnt happen.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Im very much hoping this Las Vegas crowd can poo poo all over SummerSlam, chant for Bray, chant for CM Punk, chant for ice cream, I dont give a poo poo, just break through

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

in that locker room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

If Cena/Roman is more than them just hitting their finishers on each other for 14 minutes, I'll be somewhat impressed.