Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It's not furry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

ah say ah say ah say, ruffle mah feathers

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
He's just strong for a chicken

Plant MONSTER.

Most chickens you see these days are weak or dead, but Foghorn has a masculine upside down triangle torso

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
yes he is, 100%. he's like that chicken you get from church's chicken. gooder than a bitch

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Porky pig keeps getting burned with a candle because he's stuttering the safeword

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

a-bde-bde-bde-bde-bde-bde-aaah-bde-bde-bde-bde

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
This might not be the right thread for this but remember Chicken Boo? You wear a disguise to look like human guys but you're not a man you're a chiken boo.

Plant MONSTER.

Prurient Squid posted:

This might not be the right thread for this but remember Chicken Boo? You wear a disguise to look like human guys but you're not a man you're a chiken boo.

This is the right thread for that

Plant MONSTER.

Chicken Boo and Foghorn are husbands after all

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean, he regularly slapped the dog's rear end with a paddle, so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocJ1GTnmO-w

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

Lol, Foghorn Leghorn got me in trouble as a toddler because one time my mom was naggin me and I said AAAAAAAAHHH SHAAADDDAAP!!!

Prurient Squid

So I guess what's maybe problematic about this (potentially, In some folks eyes) is that Leghorn is anthro whereas Chicken Boo is feral. But the thing with that is obviously that Chicken Boo aspires to be a human? So there might be something there. A connection if you will.

Ventral EggSac

Forghorn Leghorn has gotta be the best name out of any looney tune, I had forgotten about him thanks

Ventral EggSac

I wouldn't like to imagine him in any sexual situation, but I am laughing at the name and him saying "I say-asay-a-say a-sex?!"

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prurient Squid posted:

So I guess what's maybe problematic about this (potentially, In some folks eyes) is that Leghorn is anthro whereas Chicken Boo is feral. But the thing with that is obviously that Chicken Boo aspires to be a human? So there might be something there. A connection if you will.

Sapience does not necessarily mean an ability to communicate.

But then again, everybody only finds out he's a chicken until way too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Boo's competence varies wildly from episode to episode so it's hard to tell. It's either a story about fools who place their trust in a barnyard animal or an unapreciated genius discriminated against based on his appearance. Says a lot about society really.