Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

romeo, a fern, harbors a desperate but forbidden love for juliet, a philodendron, located about twelve feet from his windowsill. things look grim for these star-crossed lovers as they are periodically watered, fed, and adjusted to catch the seasonal light by their owner. a solution presents itself in the form of a container of poison that is accidentally left in the same room as the plants. however, lacking opposable thumbs, feet, and really any means of control over their environment, the vegetal lovers' elaborate plans are foiled, and their yearning continues unabated. the end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

the brothers carrotmazov

ty nesamdoom!

nut

war and peas

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
oak tree: "the story is printed on WHAT!?"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
two cedar trees looking across the meadow at a blossoming apple tree "omfg what a slut"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

war and peas

the old man and the seed

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

two cedar trees looking across the meadow at a blossoming apple tree "omfg what a slut"

meanwhile she's casting glances at the black oak a few yards away. the oak is named mister darctree.

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Award-winning post-apocalyptic sci-fi novel, The Grapes of Wrath

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

A tale of two cotyledons

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

A tree grows in Brooklyn

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Huckleberry finn

Catcher in the Rye

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The grapes of wrath

Sorry I think I’m doing this wrong

nut

Areola Grande posted:

the old man and the seed

nut

don peyote

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

The Scarlet Letter but the A is for Apple

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Haha okay, we're just taking classic book titles and putting plant names in em and passing that as what plants like to read? eh? We're really doing this? Really? You don't see why that might be hurtful?'

First of all plants don't read the same way people do, that's absurd. Tomes written for plants are like, okay, so picture a cork cylinder, no let's make it a sphere. Inside this cork sphere are various tiny winding branching tunnels that get ever finer and finer. Microscopic notches in the cork tunnels are then felt as the roots of the plant penetrate into the cork sphere. That's the basic gist of how a plant reads a book.

Buttchocks

The Stamens of Madison County

biosterous

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Haha okay, we're just taking classic book titles and putting plant names in em and passing that as what plants like to read? eh? We're really doing this? Really? You don't see why that might be hurtful?'

First of all plants don't read the same way people do, that's absurd. Tomes written for plants are like, okay, so picture a cork cylinder, no let's make it a sphere. Inside this cork sphere are various tiny winding branching tunnels that get ever finer and finer. Microscopic notches in the cork tunnels are then felt as the roots of the plant penetrate into the cork sphere. That's the basic gist of how a plant reads a book.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Khanstant

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
flowers for algernon, that sounds happy :-)

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Grapes of Wrath II: The Wrath of Grapes

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Grapes of Wrath II: The Wrath of Grapes

that’s the one that was set in San Francisco, right? I know the movie was filmed and set there.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Shiney McShine

paperwork
The Color of Trees by Theresa Green

google THIS

Wow, spoiler alert

Buttchocks

Arbor Shrugged, by Ayn Rind

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
East of Seed-en

The Hello Machine

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Ass-penny

Plant MONSTER. posted:

post/username combo

also, goldmine.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

Oh my God Becky, look at her buds!

alnilam

Plant MONSTER. posted:

ty manifisto

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
The Compost Manifesto

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Lord of the Flytraps

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
fifty glades of hay

The Hello Machine

The Plant Bible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Escape From Noise posted:

Oh my God Becky, look at her buds!

i like big buds and i cannot lie :420: