Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
I never put in for srp and instead buy plex to replace my ship, please fix for this space alcohol libertarian.

btw you're only cool if you don't know what the gently caress i'm blabbering abvout.,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

honk

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

what a way to find out that i'm not cool

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i had a mining barge for a while but then i got tired of paying real money for fake rocks

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.

nut posted:

gently caress it, you're still cool to me, but maybe not other nerds

nut

Status_Surge posted:

gently caress it, you're still cool to me, but maybe not other nerds

alright i'm in, how do i spend money on this

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

nut posted:

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Lotta nerds up in here, best get to handing out wedgies :clint:

I wanted to like Eve so much but I could just never get it to click

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

what is eve?

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

nut posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

the entire economy of iceland

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ass-penny

there's a real difference between people who complain about taxes vs. people who complain how governments spend taxes. Because I love having roads, public schools, hospitals, but when someone complains about taxes in America without understanding how much of each of their tax dollars goes to turning Palestinian kids into skeletons, vs. the other things and it's like, oh... you just listen to a lot of Joe Rogan podcasts huh?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

biosterous

important question for OP, is this 2L eve or toilet eve?

because if it's 2L eve then my original comment of "honk" is not relevant, but if it's toilet eve then honking is Very Important

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

idiotsavant
adam and steve, not byob and eve

Status_Surge

biosterous posted:

important question for OP, is this 2L eve or toilet eve?

because if it's 2L eve then my original comment of "honk" is not relevant, but if it's toilet eve then honking is Very Important

2L eve, i tried toilet eve for a total of 30 seconds and it turned me into a non-functioning alcoholic. whereas with "normal" eve i only have to drink at home.

Status_Surge

idiotsavant posted:

adam and steve, not byob and eve

friends don't let friends make posts drunk

Status_Surge

rear end-penny posted:

there's a real difference between people who complain about taxes vs. people who complain how governments spend taxes. Because I love having roads, public schools, hospitals, but when someone complains about taxes in America without understanding how much of each of their tax dollars goes to turning Palestinian kids into skeletons, vs. the other things and it's like, oh... you just listen to a lot of Joe Rogan podcasts huh?

bro have you ever smoked dmt?

Status_Surge

nut posted:

alright i'm in, how do i spend money on this

start drinking and give the iceland people your credit card number and start pushing buttons in their store.

Khanstant
pew pew pew did a drive by your ship asplode pew pew pew

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

Status_Surge

rear end-penny posted:

hey champ let's try not to bring real life politics into this and instead focus on how cringe and unfunny i am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Status_Surge

nut posted:

don't worry, by my own definition i'm not even cool