Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!
Vtuber Thread Gen 3 is dead, long live the Chat Thread https://youtu.be/TGJ9-1LWFtE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

The only good RP videos were the ones where slowbeef watched those AI generated chldren's mickey mouse videos and just gawked in horror, it's a shame they got taken down.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Hiro Protagonist posted:

Anyone do anime/manga videos on YouTube that aren't loving poo poo?

Super Eyepatch Wolf is good if you can get over the fact that his voice sounds like he's about to burst into tears at any moment.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

I will become an anituber and make 300 videos about the genius of Cromartie High School and no one can stop me.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

When I was a youngster I didn't realize Ebichu and Hamtaro were different properties, I saw pictures of both of them and assumed that Ebichu was the original Hamtaro anime and that the actual Hamtaro show was its sanitized child oriented reboot.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

https://twitter.com/tiannya_/status/1436087020372250626

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Acerbatus posted:

I remember reading a oneshot about someone realizing that they were the girl that dies first in a horror movie and trying to escape that fate, does anyone know what it was called?

oneshots are beautiful yet cruel... a great one wraps up satisfyingly, but a good one makes you want another chapter...

If its the one that ends with them escaping the horror movie and ending up in a different movie where they become singers then it's called Final Girl.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Only losers still care about Vtubers, I've already moved on to the superior Wtubers.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

I'm doing my yearly reread of Jitsu wa Watashi wa and I'm still amazed that it managed to create a scumbag pervert character that's actually entertaining and doesn't actively drag down the rest of the manga whenever he appears.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Does Sora count as another anime sword fighter, the keyblade is really more of a club

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Vtubers are the next step in human evolution, eventually we will all shed our corporeal forms and metamorphose into digital beings that play minecraft and do unarchived karaoke streams for a living.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

I like Raphael because I am also a dumbass who eats entirely too many meat products.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Not sure if this is more suited to the rec thread, but I want to watch a nice SoL show and I somehow managed to miss out on K-On, Yuru Camp, and New Game. Which should I watch first?

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Fall asleep after asking for a rec, come back to see a dozen of them. You're all good people, even the Vtuber fans :thumbsup:

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

homeless snail posted:

finn gets a girlfriend w/ a horsie, what more do you want

I want him to have a boyfriend

Chicken Thumbs fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Nov 16, 2021

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

homeless snail posted:

yeah thats right. anyway which anime would karl marx like the most. i think he'd like hugtto precure

I don't know why but for some reason I feel like he'd have very strong opinions about the various Digimon series and would voice them very loudly at every opportunity.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

https://twitter.com/ENVTubersOOC/status/1461074414225793027

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

I've always been partial to ShakespeareHemmingway's works. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2097849/ShakespeareHemmingway

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

I'm not sure what exactly I woke up to but this seems relevant https://youtu.be/kKksUTjgAIw

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

:perfect:

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Vtubers are great and all but now that I've watched too many of them the YouTube algorithm keeps suggesting me weird vtuber drama rumor mill channels. I'm not surprised I'm disappointed that drama channels are still things that exist.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Srice posted:

peetubers

Um excuse you its spelled ptubers, and the p is silent

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Julias posted:

poo poo taste is not a crime.

Not yet at least. I'm currently pestering my governor to jail everyone who likes things I don't, but he hasn't returned my calls.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

All this talk about MMOs and I'm just here having my life utterly consumed by Monster Rancher DX after only playing the GBA ones as a kid. Speaking of which, is the Monster Rancher anime any good? Obviously it's a video game tie-in aimed at little kids so I don't expect it to be great, but I still find stuff like that enjoyable sometimes as long as the writing's decent.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

I look forward to the day the vtuber quarantine thread comes back so chat thread can be free of drive-by vtuber posts, but in the meantime have a clip. https://youtu.be/YQUfgLzAscs

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

God dammit I really liked Galko-chan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Vtubers and the chat thread are like cheescake and sausage gravy, they're great but probably shouldn't be mixed. Also a hard ban on Vtuber talk seems like overkill.