Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/dieSegenChukfi/status/1600002148019761152?s=20&t=CWn6svjqPrGP4vJwAnZH3A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Al! posted:

mr beast paying for thousands of bbls

changing lives two rear end cheeks at a time. i'm signing up.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i say swears online posted:

xqc has a mclaren he's never driven because he cannot drive

i'm surprised that he is even literate. i wouldn't be surprised if he has to have someone put his pants on him in the morning.

he is richer than God!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you can play the baby wizard game. however before you are allowed to do so you will be subjected to a Ludovico technique session in which you will be exposed to 6 hours of JKR tweets blasted into your naked eyeballs.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

SorePotato posted:

is the game still about putting down a "goblin rebellion"

word has it the goblins were framed.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

mcmagic posted:

In fairness to Hasan, he's way better than the Young Turks who have been very interested in putting homeless people in jail and union busting lately.

they're pigs lmao
https://twitter.com/bluebombah/status/1622451385005473793?s=20&t=QZlILgAykef6va2MIIUk6g

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
he's always doing that, invites a beautiful woman over to guest on the show and then makes her watch some dumb boring videos. it's like this picture
except he gets away with it because he's such a hotty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
look "oaf" up in the dictionary and its just a photo of Cenk.