Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Snooze Cruise posted:

Yeahhh the stuff with the other mangaka was kinda weird though I still do like her character.
The latest stuff with the previous roommate is real good though im here for it. I would fall for her hard.

Yesss I love her!

The new translator isn't as good at adapting the dialects which is a bit of a shame because those are a fun feature, but I'm glad someone's working on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

DelilahFlowers posted:

Does anyone here any recommendations for lesbian manga about live-in couples and/or family life?

Our days under one roof is a really nice autobiographical manga about the author's life with her girlfriend.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I think there's never gonna be a specific term that works, because it'll inevitably be broadened and lose usefulness in the same way that queerbait did. You kinda just have to explain what you mean and give enough context that your point gets understood.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Octave was great so I'll definitely be reading this one!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

VideoWitch posted:

big fan of OLs (office lesbians)

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Baru cormorant is SO good, I completely understand the fugue state and thank you for coming back to us.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

yes!!! I love her, I'm so happy to see her get a side story.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

watch Revue Starlight

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Incredible second chapter.

edit: oh I LOVE Princess of Sylph! I might have reced it in here but I also might have completely forgotten to? It's gorgeous, and the author is always posting cute sketches on their twitter.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Endorph posted:

has anyone kept up with kase-san. why did kase-san making yamada lose out on a good tokyo apartment with decent rent go so uncommented on.

lol I think I stopped reading it after they got together. why would kase-san do that!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Snooze Cruise posted:

Here is that twitter verison! Note that it will probably spoil some stuff in the serialized version if you read this, though events and stuff might get changed around.

It was interesting reading this after having already read the serialised version. You can definitely see how it evolved as a story over time, and I think it's much better for it having been rewritten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I dunno if it's been mentioned in here before but I've been enjoying this one about a loner who likes making cocktails and a gyrau ogre/oni who needs alcohol to live: https://mangadex.org/title/26074407-7b3b-4fc9-8c4b-03747e9380c0/alcohol-and-ogre-girls