Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

god save the queen O7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
just post goatse inline if you are trying to threadshit

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Seems like turning this into the meta drama forum instead of QCS seems bad. Doesn't get rid of the pitchfork mobs just moves them

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

That's a penis!

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0
is this the part where we get the disappointing "how dare you ban our friend" response instead of the appropriate "wow that guy was a shithead and im sorry i defended him" response

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
everyone is acting a little silly

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Jesus christ you are a whiny bitch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Chloe Jessica posted:

is this the part where we get the disappointing "how dare you ban our friend" response instead of the appropriate "wow that guy was a shithead and im sorry i defended him" response

No, I think that's what QCS is for.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Valko posted:

No. I feel like it needs an explantation. But at the same time I don't feel like an explanation absolves me.

I can't exactly remeber what it was that set me off. It was around that time when we were all still reeling from the yikeseroo drama. I was lurking this site for ten years and posting for six with only one probe and one ban on my rap sheet. I never really got involved with any Lowtax drama before that. As far as I could see interacting with Lowatx in any way was a good way to get banned.

A lot of poo poo happened in GBS during the time you got your own sub closed. Looking back, I can understand why you were angry. A lot of false accusations and poo poo. I thought all the drama was over and I could go back to being an unremarkable white noise poster.

I kept checking QCS to see if there was going to be any changes to the frontpage. I just kept seeing arguments between C-Spam and FYAD. I won't get into details but one of them was about mental health and suicide.

I read Fluffdaddy's post when that thread got closed. I thought it ammounted to a half-assed apology about suicide jokes.

FWIW I am sorry. I can't make excuses because of my mental health issues.

Like I said, it's cool! Thanks though. It's nice when people admit mistakes, and I'm definitely no angel myself. Hope things get better for you

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Looking forward to the rise of tedious GBS offsite TUGMUND

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

Man, even the Derpies permaban message is "oh, you! Finger wags!" and not "you are a gross creep"

Why does the entire mod forum still think that dude is a hilarious scamp

None of us like derpies. We didn't permaban him for discord bullshit, we permabanned him because we got tired of his masturbation gimmick.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

CaptainSarcastic posted:

No, I think that's what QCS is for.

Jeffrey pls make me QCS mod again for this

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

This is why you suck as a poster, you are never happy with any outcome. Even when the right thing is done, it is never right enough for you.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

qnqnx posted:

This is why you suck as a poster, you are never happy with any outcome. Even when the right thing is done, it is never right enough for you.

Real photo finish post here

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

This thread needs a break. I encourage all of you go hug your loved ones and enjoy the new year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Sid Vicious posted:

hey Ugly In The Morning remember how you just probated me, a handicapped person, for sayin the r word? Maybe do the same to this rear end in a top hat??

It does occasionally take me more than 4 minutes to see a post but I went and hit buttons when I did see it.