Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Nooner posted:

idk isnt getting that pissed off about being called british like the same as some CSA dude getting all worked up about being called a yankee

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

sourdough posted:

I dunno if valko ever accepted the fyad to storefront pipeline isn't real

It's true, fyad hasn't bought a single thing in its entire existence

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
whose tuggin?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

i'm not mad.

please dont put it in the sagas thread that i'm mad

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

HiroProtagonist posted:

i'm not mad.

lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

HiroProtagonist posted:

i'm not mad.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Nooner posted:

idk isnt getting that pissed off about being called british like the same as some CSA dude getting all worked up about being called a yankee

Are you comparing British-Irish relations with the Confederacy?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Chloe Jessica posted:

i read the tankie thread for a bit and then stopped because it did not spark joy

it really isnt very good, no

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

you know we can all see that it's right next to his posts you don't need to post it every time they say something

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dust in the wind

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Chloe Jessica posted:

i read the tankie thread for a bit and then stopped because it did not spark joy

It made me lol that some people were whining about getting quoted in another forum, then lol more that they actually turned it around and came out ahead despite themselves by exposing that hosed up dude

e: but today is the first time I've ever read that thread and probably will be the last, so I get ya

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

When the thread reaches this point I'm never quite sure whether to be :munch: or :ohdear:.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

you know we can all see that it's right next to his posts you don't need to post it every time they say something

Maybe you do need some aid in your posting, but no worries, your gangtags already denote your special needs.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

sourdough posted:

It made me lol that some people were whining about getting quoted in another forum, then lol more that they actually turned it around and came out ahead despite themselves by exposing that hosed up dude

even funnier that it started out with unsourced quotes being posted by a thread regular, until they hosed up and quoted someone directly

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

qnqnx posted:

Maybe you do need some aid in your posting, but no worries, your gangtags already denote your special needs.

yo shut the gently caress up about brain damage and handicaps you actual piece of poo poo

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Derpies posted:

Please send me to my room

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Ok I reached the part where one of the dudes trying to be the posting executioner of derpies laughed at one of his victims and got probated lol

Oh wait the said victim is also a death wisher person wanting to mutilate people while their loved ones watch

Ok that guy also wrote an effort post wishing death on all of fyad

Wild website

Turdiak

Edit lol now derpies is finally permabanned

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Could you please for once in your entire life make a post that isn't useless white noise

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

yo shut the gently caress up about brain damage and handicaps you actual piece of poo poo

You will have to come here and wrestle away my keyboard.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

i defeated him through disappointment

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0

Dandywalken posted:

it really isnt very good, no

im not gonna call it bad just because it's not my speed, but i do have grave doubts about threads that are essentially for hate-watching and whether they're good for people or not

me, personally, i realized that reading it was making me start to care too much about stupid things again, and that was only gonna gently caress me up

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Chloe Jessica posted:

fair

that place is certainly not a place of honor

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Another QCS success story

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

cheers, thanks all

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Man, even the Derpies permaban message is "oh, you! Finger wags!" and not "you are a gross creep"

Why does the entire mod forum still think that dude is a hilarious scamp

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey Ugly In The Morning remember how you just probated me, a handicapped person, for sayin the r word? Maybe do the same to this rear end in a top hat??

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Nooner posted:

woulud recommend americans simply not comment on it if theyre going to be this stupid

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

another pyf success story

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Chloe Jessica posted:

im not gonna call it bad just because it's not my speed, but i do have grave doubts about threads that are essentially for hate-watching and whether they're good for people or not

me, personally, i realized that reading it was making me start to care too much about stupid things again, and that was only gonna gently caress me up

You're right to doubt it

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Jesus christ that permaban reason is weak

We're tired of being inconvenienced by your drama :'(

Fajita Queen has a new favorite as of 02:55 on Jan 3, 2022

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019
i'm not a fan of tankies but it's funny how anti-tankie people consistently end up somehow being Even Worse

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Shortest Path posted:

Jesus christ you are a whiny bitch.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Stux posted:

woulud recommend americans simply not comment on it if theyre going to be this stupid

interesting because i definitely interpreted that person as not being an american at all

it is a supremely weird comparison

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

The Shortest Path posted:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

if we tell them they suck for the permaban reason they won't perma anyone again, baby steps people

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Let's just restart the forums at this point

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

nurmie posted:

i'm not a fan of tankies but it's funny how anti-tankie people consistently end up somehow being Even Worse

we'll eagerly await your own posting own showing up here then I guess? :confused:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's water under the bridge for me man. We don't really have to hash anything out, and I don't want you permabanned or whatever. I just thought it was funny and kind of showing a pattern with you. Life is poo poo for everybody, but no need to go bonkers online about it

No. I feel like it needs an explantation. But at the same time I don't feel like an explanation absolves me.

I can't exactly remeber what it was that set me off. It was around that time when we were all still reeling from the yikeseroo drama. I was lurking this site for ten years and posting for six with only one probe and one ban on my rap sheet. I never really got involved with any Lowtax drama before that. As far as I could see interacting with Lowatx in any way was a good way to get banned.

A lot of poo poo happened in GBS during the time you got your own sub closed. Looking back, I can understand why you were angry. A lot of false accusations and poo poo. I thought all the drama was over and I could go back to being an unremarkable white noise poster.

I kept checking QCS to see if there was going to be any changes to the frontpage. I just kept seeing arguments between C-Spam and FYAD. I won't get into details but one of them was about mental health and suicide.

I read Fluffdaddy's post when that thread got closed. I thought it ammounted to a half-assed apology about suicide jokes.

FWIW I am sorry. I can't make excuses because of my mental health issues.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

qnqnx posted:

Jesus christ you are a whiny bitch.

Turn on your monitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
:nws:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6e/Peyronie%27s_disease.jpg/1280px-Peyronie%27s_disease.jpg