Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do you guys have any dosage tips for ivermectin? I got the package at the pet supply, says it's meant for horses but I'm giving it to my cow.

To whom I've been married for 22 years :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
MILLENIALS

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm gonna buy a brand new Harley!

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
My dick doesn't work and I spend every minute trying not to think about my mortality and resent those that will outlive me. Abloo bloo bloo ima destroy the planet for the sake of endless treats at the coda of my lovely wasteful easy life.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
my kids stopped talking to me because I'm not politically correct

gently caress woke culture for destroying my family

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

imm dying

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
man retirement rocks, can't believe i didn't do this earlier

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Just picked up this baby from the dealership, gonna take the old lady for a ride! Margaret, where's my 'if you can read this, the bitch fell off' shirt?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

unmasked, unvaxed. hoping that my still alive silent generation parents get sick and die. do not care how much additional harm I inflict on the world in pursuit of this aim. I am boomer, fygm

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8QaMlSLjE

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
*sees someone cleaning something somewhere* HEY YA MISSED A SPOT!! HAW HAW

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
*lays out 5 $1 dollar bills* for every bad post I will take away a dollar

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
*at a coffee shop with only two workers on a shift* Haven't got all day, y'know, I'm missing the Big Bang Theory lady on Jeopardy right!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

*too stupid and crazy to die*

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

*while infecting an entire applebees with covid* "HOW DARE YOU CHARGE ME FOR THIS FRITATA CRISPER BOWL, IT'S TWO FOR ONE RIGHT THERE ON THE SIGN"

"sir thats not an appetizer, its not part of the pr-"

"WHERE'S YOUR MANAGER"

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-Paine posted:

*sweeping hospital floor*
NEXT WANNA COME DO MY HOUSE??

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

T-Paine posted:

*something fails to ring up properly at the check out counter*

THAT MEANS IT'S FREE, RIGHT? AHAHAHA

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
*Delivering something, anything to a store or warehouse* HEY CAN YOU JUST BRING THAT TO MY HOUSE?!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

WampaLord posted:

*something fails to ring up properly at the check out counter*

THAT MEANS IT'S FREE, RIGHT? AHAHAHA

Buys 5 items CVS and then pays for everything using a paper check....

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
can't biden lower medicare to like 60 my diabetes is kickin in and I feel like retiring early, I have worked the most anyone has ever worked in the history of civilization just look at the DOW!

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
i dropped out of high school and got a job at a factory that paid enough to have a house, a car, a spouse that doesn't need to work, 2 children and 1 month of vacation per year while still putting away some savings

i systematically acted and voted to destroy all that made the above possible and i have the gall to think my success was due to my "work ethics"

i am the worst loving generation of all time AND the most entitled

i am boomer

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
A strong economy is when housing prices skyrocket and I have no idea why homelessness is rising.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

where my country gone

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Uuuuuh I'm the worst generation in history and I smell bad and I fart a lot and scratch my butt

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Suspicious posted:

i dropped out of high school and got a job at a factory that paid enough to have a house, a car, a spouse that doesn't need to work, 2 children and 1 month of vacation per year while still putting away some savings

i systematically acted and voted to destroy all that made the above possible and i have the gall to think my success was due to my "work ethics"

i am the worst loving generation of all time AND the most entitled

i am boomer

i struggled to maintain my composure when i went to a job fair right out of school and could only choose a job located in only 3 of my top 5 preferred cities to live.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

*farts* MY House. My Rules.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I think I poo poo myself.
Wait, what thread is this?

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
*seeing jim enter restaurant* i guess they let anyone in here!

*to bartender as steve approaches" watch out for this guy!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*throws up on u, summoning a horde of murderous zombies*

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

*throws up on u, summoning a horde of murderous zombies*

I'm going to shamelessly copy your joke:

"When I grow up I'm going to be a viper pilot!!"

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

My wife. The old lady. The old ball and chain. My wife can be a handful. I really dislike me wife. I loving hate my wife, I wish she was dead. Someone please kill my wife.

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Everything my favorite radio and TV programs tell me is true.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Trump is the smartest man and bestest president who has ever led us, he tells it like it is

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dr. VooDoo posted:

My wife. The old lady. The old ball and chain. My wife can be a handful. I really dislike me wife. I loving hate my wife, I wish she was dead. Someone please kill my wife.

My favorite sitcoms all made jokes about hating your wife, TV used to be so good!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Music was so much better back when all the rockstars were open pedophiles

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
kids these days just don't work hard

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm scared all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
lead