Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
time to spend all my would be inheritance on keeping my husk alive in a nursing home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Feldegast42 posted:

Trump is the smartest man and bestest president who has ever led us, he tells it like it is

I disagree, he's worse than Hitler.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

The terrorists are gonna attack my exurban house in St Louis, we need to glass the middle east

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
*receives big portion of food at Applebee's*
Excuse me I ordered the LARGE! :D

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

you bum, I worked myself through college, which costed $243 per year. also my rent was $809 per year.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Dr. VooDoo posted:

My wife. The old lady. The old ball and chain. My wife can be a handful. I really dislike me wife. I loving hate my wife, I wish she was dead. Someone please kill my wife.

sir this is the boomer thread please don't try to send it to the goldmine

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i don't have any problem with minorites, i just think people should... you know, keep to their own?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Look at me I'm a homeowner

iota subscript
Oct 26, 2010

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - ONE SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
GIMME IT ITS MINE!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Well, you see my daughter Madison, yes, you remember her. Well she has a new boyfriend and hes just very urban if you catch my drift. Just very urban which is fine but Id like her to find somebody who might take care of her when she gets bored with the rebelling, you know?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ronald Reagan was the greatest person in human history

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Gail and I are going to that new Golden Corral on Friday night

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD: A MUST-READ!!!! YOUNG PATRIOT GIVES AMAZING SPEECH FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: BETTY!!!! OPEN NOW!!! FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: charlie please read you will understnad why your mother is mad FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: BOOM! THIS IS AMAZING SPEECH

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
*doesn't wait for teammates to rez, misses with puke attack, then runs directly towards the survivors and gets shot*

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
They did it.

That is just how things are.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I'm gay

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Goo goo Ga Ga

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
*Runs into animal supply store after catching up on their Facebook feed*

"GIVE ME ALL THE IVERMECTIN YOU HAVE!"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Home ownership is in reach if you just put 10% of your income into a savings account and wait a few years for interest to accrue

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I like to think of saving money as a little game. For example, instead of wasting money on fresh vegetables I use medicare to pay for my crestor

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I bought a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with an ocean view for $10,000 dollars. My parents gave me the money for a down payment.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Good soup! posted:

Ronald Reagan was the greatest person in human history

This Reagan guy really seems like the real thing! I voted for him in the last presidential election and am looking forward to his next term!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

*gets kicked out of the house for being gay*

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
homeownership is an investment!

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
Oh don't listen to them. Build your home wherever you want, the ocean isn't going to rise anytime soon if it ever does. Those scientists don't know everything.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

My Jewish friend's dad: How can you drive a Honda, didn't you ever hear of Pearl Harbor?

My Jewish friend's dad's wife: *drives off in her BMW z4*

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

The schools are telling our grandkids what to think, not how to think critically *gets duped into joining a cult after seeing a single post on a website for anime pedophilia cartoons*

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Its not like I have a problem with it or anything but have you noticed the commercials on TV always have a race mixing couple now? Seems kind of like theyre forcing it, to be honest

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MY COUSIN MILDRED DIED DOES ANYONE REMEMBER MILDRED

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Its not like I have a problem with it or anything but have you noticed the commercials on TV always have a race mixing couple now? Seems kind of like theyre forcing it, to be honest

Oh yeah! I'm not racist but I don't like how they force things on us. I also don't really like mixed race couples, but that's because their kids will be picked on by both races because they don't belong to either one. I'm just looking out for the kids.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hi, is this the manager at AppleBees? I hate to be that person but our server today at lunch had visible tattoos and dyed hair. Oh? I just thought there was a uniform policy. No, no I dont have a problem with it, it just kind of scared my wife. You know how the wife can be. Could you submit a suggestion of a uniform policy to your corporate headquarters, though? Again, it doesnt bother me but its more for the people who would be bothered by it

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
My steel mill closed and my pension went belly up. So I have to move in with my GAY son!

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
Might or might not have protested the Vietnam war, but def in favor of all wars since then

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Zurtilik posted:

My steel mill closed and my pension went belly up. So I have to move in with my GAY son!

he's deeply closeted though so at least my friends won't know why he's still a bachelor at 38! Just unlucky with the broads, like his old man!!!!

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
As our first concerted act of boomer political power, we'll all vote for Reagan. For some loving reason.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
would you like a bit of cocaine

i don't touch that devil lettuce, it's unhealthy

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Just gonna let my disillusionment with the hippie movement and astroturfed corporate backlash against it dictate my politics for the rest of my life

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

I will NEVER buy Jane Fonda's aerobics tapes after what she did to our Troops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

why don't you kids just work harder at your retail job? i worked at sears for 30 years and retired at 65 just like i'm supposed to because i worked hard for my money.

Shadowhand00 has issued a correction as of 18:27 on Aug 30, 2021