Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
I知 racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I sold my house and now I'm in an apartment and I don't even have a lawn to mow :mad:

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
This minor inconvenience was the worst thing that happened to me.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Parody thread: ITT we are baby doomers

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

At this point basically. They had a loving MILLENNIALS episode like three years back

So it's Gen X show.

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

just seems like nobody wants to work anymore

a surprising amount of younger people believe this dumb poo poo too but like someone said, gen x = baby boomer

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

You do you buddy. Me, I'm not racist

BUT

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
I just don't think we should be mixing races or societies! Like I don't think one is better than the other, just different. You know what I mean

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Agean90 posted:

Well, it finally metastasized. Heaven is going to get a new angel soon. We love you memaw!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I sure do enjoy spending time and money on expensive and time-consuming hobbies that I have plenty of excess time and money for!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
why can't I ride my golf cart down the highway I see younger folks on bicycles all the time I just want some buffalo wild wings and it's 15 miles away from my mcmansion in a gated community on a golf course and I PAY TAAAAAAXES

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Hey look at me! I have more money than I know what to do with!

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Big Mad Drongo posted:

You do you buddy. Me, I'm not racist

BUT

Look I'm just stating the facts here. It's not MY fault the facts say those people...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Boomer is a slur young man, stop disrespecting your elders :bahgawd:

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

You should always ask for extra work every chance you get at work so you demonstrate your value and get promoted faster.

You should abandon the career you got a master's degree for and get a job at the factory I used to work at. You'll make $10k more per year and get to live in a small town instead of that city.

This small town has no crime and everyone knows everyone else but I keep a loaded handgun in every room in case someone breaks in.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Vernii posted:

This small town has no crime and everyone knows everyone else but I keep a loaded handgun in every room in case someone breaks in.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Vernii posted:

It's not safe in those sanctuary cities. Liberals let them illegals kill people scot free!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I huffed lead fumes for most of my childhood, and I vote

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh what a nice weekend day. I think I'll sit on my couch and watch 16 hours of network tv

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
I知 really racist

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

*screams at Disney employee* My taxes pay your salary!

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

skipmyseashells posted:

I知 really racist

hi really racist, i'm dad

oh! my lumbago!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Climate change is fine, I don't like snow

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
what's the problem? we'll grow oranges in the arctic!

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

shyduck posted:

Climate change is fine, I don't like snow

Ever notice that whenever we used to drive down this road in the 70s, there were bugs all up down our windshield? Not anymore! It's great, the pesticides must really work.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I can't stop making GBS threads my pants

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

*does an austin powers impression in 2021*

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The civil war was fought over states rights, I can say this because I have a Black Friend™

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

*buys flat pack of metamucil from costco*

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

T-Paine posted:

a surprising amount of younger people believe this dumb poo poo too but like someone said, gen x = baby boomer

anyone over 30 is a boomer

animist
Aug 28, 2018

LOVE these little guys. SO funny. HA HA HA!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Suspicious posted:

what's the problem? we'll grow oranges in the arctic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKBGHhc1E5o

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007
have you guys heard about this critical race theory crap they're teaching in the schools?

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Never forget!

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Remember the first responders who died today.

LoL

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

My granddaughter just informed me that "LoL" doesn't mean lots of love how do I delete it?

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

skipmyseashells posted:

I知 really racist