Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
*Runs into animal supply store after catching up on their Facebook feed*

"GIVE ME ALL THE IVERMECTIN YOU HAVE!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

*Confuses fear for respect *

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Red Baron posted:

just got back from walking into businesses and forcing my resume on whoever was closest

I expect a call back by COB 2day

"What do you mean you have to submit your resume online?! loving millenials and their nintendo ipads!"

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

The Saucer Hovers posted:

the only ways i know how to show you love is to serve you food that will kill you and buy you things id like for you to like

Uses like two butter sticks a dish.

IAMKOREA posted:

you don't believe in god? how do i know you're not gonna murder me in my sleep!?!?!

"If I didn't believe in a God who would punish me for transgressions. I don't know what I would do!"

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Vernii posted:

This small town has no crime and everyone knows everyone else but I keep a loaded handgun in every room in case someone breaks in.

It's not safe in those sanctuary cities. Liberals let them illegals kill people scot free!