Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Filthy Hans posted:

My Jewish friend's dad: How can you drive a Honda, didn't you ever hear of Pearl Harbor?

My Jewish friend's dad's wife: *drives off in her BMW z4*

“What about Germany,” cries the poster, once again failing to understand the topic at hand is about a completely different country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Filthy Hans posted:

?

What about my anecdote about my friend's stupid hypocritical boomer dad leads you to believe it doesn't belong itt

I’m making a silly joke :(

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Look we're not going to talk about politics tonight, I just want us all to appreciate being together.

Also did you know the democrats are reptilians that drink child blood

Stop fighting I said no politics

:hmmyes:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

is pepsi ok posted:

Anyway, the HOA told him to take his blue lives matter flag down and he posted a massive rant about it on the community facebook page and then sold his house and moved (literally less than 6 months after moving in).

this story rocks! what’s HOA and how can I start a chapter in my neighborhood?