Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm full of piss and vinegar, my hackles are raised. i'm hootin' and hollerin, slappin' my thighs. i'm stomping on the ground and throwing leaves into the air.

my ire's been raised, i'm seeing red. my war dogs are lose and they're on the hunt. my backpack is FULL of fireworks.

i've been punching pillows, chopping down trees, and breaking dishes. i've had it up to here!

like a hot cat in a cold bath, i'm flipping out. call me senior adviser to the department of tantrums cause my milk has been spilled.

someone pissed in my cereal, (metaphorically) and i woke up on the wrong side of the bed with a bad hairday on A MONDAY.

my guillotine is half built and i'm looking up instructions. i've got a whole drat herd of pet peeves and it is culling season.

i'm so mad i'm chewing nails so at least i'm getting iron out of this. i'm drat fit to dethrone satan and turn the loving thermometer up.

my head is filled with hornets and they're stinging the part of my brain that controls getting angry.

don't try and soothe me! I'M RILED UP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

ntmu mister up

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

what's the matter with you did someone grind your gears and pet your peeves or what?

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

google THIS

whereabouts is your dander tho

Heather Papps

hello friend

Doctor Dogballs posted:

what's the matter with you did someone grind your gears and pet your peeves or what?

my gears have ground to a stop

google THIS posted:

whereabouts is your dander tho

so far up i can't even see it!

currently running around in circles screaming swinging my arms back and forth rapidly

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

my advice OP
1) if you have a roll, slow it
2) if you have a horse, hold it
3) if you have a load, take it off
4) take a chill pill (Adderall)

Ass-penny

FutonForensic posted:

my advice OP
1) if you have a roll, slow it
2) if you have a horse, hold it
3) if you have a load, take it off
4) take a chill pill (Adderall)

I was with you until you got to the Addy. Nothing against it but I'd think Xanax or Valium would be the more accurately named :chillpill:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

OP have you tried listening to angry music?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm rolling so fast i'm startin' to get speed wobbles, i'm flaring my nostrils like a wild stallion, tossing loads of clean laundry about my home and my energy is so powerful that mere "drugs" could do nothing to stop me!

i may listen to some angry music and dance IT OUT

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I hope you reach a place of feeling better. Sooner than later, i hope.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

take the moon

by sebmojo
im not gonna take this lying down

im gonna take it sitting up in front of computer

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
it sounds like you're in a great headspace for interacting with law enforcement

----------------

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
calm down :smug:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

biosterous

maybe get riled down? channel your riling downwards, maybe dig a nice trench or something

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

As luck would have it, OP, I have just the drink for you.

Escape From Noise

On the other hand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncg8Xf7wJuA

They Might Be

The hum of my tires rolling across the road starts to change as I increase my speed.

I can feel the thunk of the gears changing in my lower abdomen.

My brain bubbles like an aquarium filter.

I'm riled up.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Take a visit to the RAGE ROOM

Only registered members can see post attachments!

teen witch

Escape From Noise

Too many cups a coffee! Yeh!

cruft

not much, dog, what's riled up with you?

idiotsavant
better to get riled up then riled on, op

Heather Papps

hello friend

They Might Be posted:

The hum of my tires rolling across the road starts to change as I increase my speed.

I can feel the thunk of the gears changing in my lower abdomen.

My brain bubbles like an aquarium filter.

I'm riled up.

Escape From Noise

idiotsavant posted:

...dad?

teen witch

idiotsavant posted:

rile on pile on

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
rile or lie

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm boiling over! my check engine light is blinking rapidly and steam is shooting out of my ears. i'm pulling my hair out and then lighting it on fire.

my cat is out of the bag, and boy is she pissed. call me a frat house because i'm throwing a rager. my hat keeps flying off my head, doing a flip, then landing only to begin the process again.

i'm huffing and puffing and trying to blow of steam but this 3 mile island is going super critical. i'm stomping so hard you'd think i have elephant feet. the local hospital has sent a nurse with a geiger counter and a hazmat suit and despite how RILED up i am i politely sent him on his way.

i pre payed for the ultimate edition of RAGE (the emotion) with a season pass for the dlc (ANGER + CONFUSION) and i get a cool limited edition hat that has bulls horns on it.

you think bam margera was mad when he got kicked off the new jackass movie? you ain't seen nothing yet. i'm making instagram lives and snapchat reels and tweets, i'm posting angry song lyrics to facebook and updating my myspace with "don't hit me up, i'm in a bad mood, don't ask me about it"

i'm biting into raw potatoes and stifling my screams into them, cutting up onions so my eyes being red has an excuse.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Scream! To scream is to release all those dusty old demons from withinside you (your lungs etc) and replace them with new, better demons!

Howl! Howl at your mam! Howl at your pap! Howl at the sun who is mother to us all! The moon is a fuckin big egg and hot noise is the warmth it needs to hatch forth a cool bird or something! Or something SIMILAR!!!!

Rage! Against whichsoever machines (literal, metaphorical, psychological, biological, mechanical, vampirical, or the sun) you would like to rage against!

Reduce! Reduce to dust! Destroy! That is when you know how it is to rile

idiotsavant
rectum? drat near riled ‘em up

biosterous

"i'm riled up" is an anagram for "mild ire up", so i'm getting some mixed signals here op

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

They Might Be

I woke up this morning with a hole in my brain.

I ate breakfast, I drank a coffee, I read the paper, I did a crossword puzzle.

I went outside, and the sun shined through the hole in my brain.

I smoked a cigarette, I watched a show, I sent a text.

I opened the freezer and I felt a weird breeze sink through the hole in my brain.

I'm not sure what time it was when I woke up from my nap, but I think it's because of the hole.

I wonder if I put a marble in one side if it will come out the other, or if it will just rattle around in there like a pick inside a guitar.

The hole makes it hard to shower. I'm riled up.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Don't give in to all these PEACENIKS, HP!

Always riled, never mild!

Sig by Heather Papps

aceface

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Hi Riled Up, nice to meet you, I'm Dad :dadjoke:

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Hoisting two hot fists to the hootenanny and I know how to use em. Ruff justice is on the menu and I'm bussin every loving table in this building. Watch out jack-- I'm riled up and tonight's specials are horseradish in my brain and two knuckle sandwiches right in your big mouth

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

i'm boiling over! my check engine light is blinking rapidly and steam is shooting out of my ears. i'm pulling my hair out and then lighting it on fire.

my cat is out of the bag, and boy is she pissed. call me a frat house because i'm throwing a rager. my hat keeps flying off my head, doing a flip, then landing only to begin the process again.

i'm huffing and puffing and trying to blow of steam but this 3 mile island is going super critical. i'm stomping so hard you'd think i have elephant feet. the local hospital has sent a nurse with a geiger counter and a hazmat suit and despite how RILED up i am i politely sent him on his way.

i pre payed for the ultimate edition of RAGE (the emotion) with a season pass for the dlc (ANGER + CONFUSION) and i get a cool limited edition hat that has bulls horns on it.

you think bam margera was mad when he got kicked off the new jackass movie? you ain't seen nothing yet. i'm making instagram lives and snapchat reels and tweets, i'm posting angry song lyrics to facebook and updating my myspace with "don't hit me up, i'm in a bad mood, don't ask me about it"

i'm biting into raw potatoes and stifling my screams into them, cutting up onions so my eyes being red has an excuse.

SpaghettiArmstrong posted:

Scream! To scream is to release all those dusty old demons from withinside you (your lungs etc) and replace them with new, better demons!

Howl! Howl at your mam! Howl at your pap! Howl at the sun who is mother to us all! The moon is a fuckin big egg and hot noise is the warmth it needs to hatch forth a cool bird or something! Or something SIMILAR!!!!

Rage! Against whichsoever machines (literal, metaphorical, psychological, biological, mechanical, vampirical, or the sun) you would like to rage against!

Reduce! Reduce to dust! Destroy! That is when you know how it is to rile

They Might Be posted:

I woke up this morning with a hole in my brain.

I ate breakfast, I drank a coffee, I read the paper, I did a crossword puzzle.

I went outside, and the sun shined through the hole in my brain.

I smoked a cigarette, I watched a show, I sent a text.

I opened the freezer and I felt a weird breeze sink through the hole in my brain.

I'm not sure what time it was when I woke up from my nap, but I think it's because of the hole.

I wonder if I put a marble in one side if it will come out the other, or if it will just rattle around in there like a pick inside a guitar.

The hole makes it hard to shower. I'm riled up.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I am . . . vexed, there's no other way to put it. irked, even darn irked. thoroughly perturbed at the whole situation, my dander is on high standby, my hackles are starting to think about stirring. my inside voice is starting to become strained, more of a covered patio voice, tinged with dangerous levels of mild sarcasm. my foot is tapping with impatience, and the tapping is starting to accelerate at what I would consider a more aggressive pace than normal. I'm shooting disapproving looks with the sharpness of an advanced child's archery arrow, not razor sharp exactly but more than pointy enough to punch through a paper target. a thermal imager would observe wisps of warmer-than-ambient air circulating in the vicinity of my ears. ticked off you could call me, decidedly non-gruntled, approval levels well below average and in danger of declining. messing with me is far from recommended, unless you're bringing me that thing I asked you to return in which case bring it but don't be surprised if my "thank you" is somewhat below my usual levels of enthusiasm. you just don't know what you're messing with buddy, also that shirt looks nice.

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm calling out the old man, making my mother cry, my brother is calling the cops while my sister shoots tranq darts into me.

my bear is un caved. my dragon fire - breathed. my apples are rotten my bottles are shotten.

the combo is broken, my glass jaw is shattered but my piss is still vinegar.

i'm scraping my nails on a chalkboard, interrupting a lesson. teaching children the importance of independent thinking while shredding their teachers papers.

my brain is a VHS player with the tape all scrambled, i'm a dvd full of scratches - you're trying to play morrowind but every single loading screen crashes.

a hound done buried my patience in the backyard and i sure as hell can't find it, i'm a pig searching for calmness truffles to no avail.

my current emotional state is an unending playlist of youtube advertisements and you can't skip, a dating app glitch that sends every available single a "what's up :>)"

it's hurricane me, rolling in, get your sandbags ready for bitter tears and your couches ready to host a broken individual for up to a month.

i'm jello unsweetened, jiggling with rage. don't let me near you're souffle, i'll flatten it, with my constant yelling.

your mother warned you about me - the riled up person. she taught you wisely to change your path, lest you taste my ire. I'M YELLING ABOUT POLITICS IN THE TOWN SQUARE. i'm mad about flags, i'm PISSED about town council, I'M FURIOUS ABOUT THE RECENT HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY HEAD VOTING SCANDAL.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
BREATHE THE PRESSURE

~come play my game, I'll test ya~

psychosomatic

addict

INSANE

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
BoldFrankensteinMir

Heather Papps posted:

I'M FURIOUS ABOUT THE RECENT HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY HEAD VOTING SCANDAL.

I am too! Votes made with hands or feet should be perfectly admissible!!!

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh for the days when a weird haircut and sticking your tongue out was enough to indicate that you were RILED UP