Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

They Might Be

If you just give me a second I can tell you
my idea. It's like a wrestling hall of fame.

Remember back in the day when you would
inverted powerbomb your younger brother &
lay down the people's elbow to finish the match.
everyone could live out their fantasy in the ring
designed to keep them safe and agile in low g.

Understandably you might be confused by this
pitch, but you have to understand I'm riled up.

:gamefreak:

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Aug 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Heather Papps posted:

oh for the days when a weird haircut and sticking your tongue out was enough to indicate that you were RILED UP

rip keith flynt, he died doing what he loved most: being RILED UP

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
My brain is like a fish. A fish out of water. Out of time. Out of its mind.

Fruitlessly I flip and flop around in alien dimensions. My brain's eyes were not designed to see what I now see. Shapes mean nothing to me and yet have me completely at their mercy.

I'm reeled up.

Stoner Sloth

i just heard the news on the tv - reports are in and it looks like we're in for some... inclement Heather!

Escape From Noise

aceface posted:

Hi Riled Up, nice to meet you, I'm Dad :dadjoke:

Heather Papps

hello friend

my sweater is shrunk, my lyrcra riding up, my spandex beat to death. i'm a polyester blend whirlwind making fall.

i kiss the fire, charcoal lips upon a flame unending. you're a beam, i am the bending.

a sign to those faithless, a lighthouse beaconing nothing but rocks. a fishery surprised by the innsmouth look, terrified by the barbed hook.

past lives flashing by, every soul promising a cache or fire, born to ashes raised unto cinder.

my cage is shattered and wolves beyond hunger are released, spiders weave their wicked webs and hunger for the blood of the timid.

I'M STOMPING THE GROUND INTO SEDIMENT, MY FEELINGS TRANSLATED INTO ROCK.

my 22 is jammed but i don't give a drat i'm rushing the enemy within rifle club rage.

you mentioned my mother? i hate to have to bother but you're dust between my toes as i raise the banner.

don't tread on me and i WON'T GET RILED UP,

told by the flag printers my quote's too long, i'm BURNING THE drat PLACE DOWN

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

They Might Be

Heather Papps posted:

...i kiss... spiders...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i loving furious i did not notice this earlier. i'm posting angry yelp reviews of my own brain and starting a change dot org petition to make myself smarter.

The Hello Machine

My brain is like a poem. But not one of those musical poems with rhymes and measuring sticks. But an ANGRY poem with grime and threat sticks. words and letters coming to surround you

and
stuff

that.
I'm
Riled
Up

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*network voice* i'm chill as hell... and actually things are pretty okay tbh.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

teen witch
Thoughts on being winded up??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuBVP3P0qi8

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm touched down and dancing, out of the park field goal kicking. i'm wound up and like your lawnmowers pull cord spring i'm bound to explode in your face.

feeling like a fat cat denied dinner, scratching up the couches, pissing on beds. check your shoe before you put it on cause i hate to inform you but it's gently caress everyone season. the spices in my coffee tell me it's the right time of the year for freaking out.

apple worms got nothing on me, i'll ruin whatever you have worked on and is sweet. don't mind the smell i'm just burning leaves, IN YOUR YARD.

my spaghetti is overboiled but i'm chomping like it's al dente. my sauce is underseasoned, my wine has turned, my milk has spoiled, and i'm feeling just as nasty.

Heather Papps

hello friend

the rumours of me not being RILED UP are highly exaggerated. i weep that i only have one rage to give - i ask not what anger can do for me, but what i can do for A FIRE UNENDING, THE SIGN OF MY NATION.

a thousand points of fight, mission accomplished (the mission was get worked up), bay of FRIG I'M PISSED, the competitively impulsive aggression guys are fighting the furiously bashing ingrates boys, and i'm in the middle with an rpg, (rage powered gore).

i'm smokin' unflushed weed, beggin' for adulterants, mainlining high fructose corn syrup while banging rails of icing sugar.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Heather you are hilarious 😂

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

The mood above

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Armitag3 posted:

The mood above

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cruft

Armitag3 posted:

The mood above

Is this an actual interface that exists, or is this just something you mocked up? Because if it's the second one, I think I know what I'm going to do with my Chrome extension now.

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

cruft posted:

Is this an actual interface that exists, or is this just something you mocked up? Because if it's the second one, I think I know what I'm going to do with my Chrome extension now.

I used one of those post generators that let you punch in various details and produces an image at the end. This one specifically: https://zeoob.com/generate-facebook-status-post/

take the moon

by sebmojo

Armitag3 posted:

The mood above

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've mark'd zuckerberg for a tooth re-arranging, gonna fully bring toms grin around his shoulder, eric bauman escapes with his riches while i shriek, and lowtax's patreon drop is like my fury level, but in reverse.

tik tok is rec'ing nothing but screams and my youtube subs are nothing but industrial furnaces consuming that which is no longer.

a picture of me kicking in a door is reddits most updooted post while the few left at slashdot are arguing over whether i'm pissed or totally off the chain.

i'm paying extra to get my frustration printed on vinyl, and cassette tape. when you try and play them they destroy your machine.

don't stop me, i'm eating sgetti in da libawy, OwO is the face you'll be making upon witness to my fury, and the face you'll be making in the closed casket.

what does poggers mean?

a mighty wind has swept across my plain, picking up steam, whirling about. you think it's just a tornado till the oil rigs shatter and your foolish electricity and the gust gasps aflame. the thunder has come, count off from the sign, I'M IN YOUR YARD AND I'VE GOT A TAZER.

speak not the name of the bear, lest heFUCK I SAID BEAR. i'm camping sans pic a nic basket, with a double barrelled mossberg loaded with slugs. i'm a field stripped of blueberries, a cranberry bog run dry. i'm the silo blown over, rolling over your wheat. i'm smashing your pumpkins, beating your meat.

a big rock fell on my foot, and i'm hopping around in circles, tripping under a ladder and getting a paint can stuck on my head. i'm drunk and i tripped over my chair and broke my LAST SMOKE gently caress. i found out the ending to the new star wars, got told about bitcoin YESTERDAY.

i'm god damned RILED UP.

Space Taxi
I sent a sternly worded letter to the television station and notifying them I will no longer be watching.

I cleared my throat really loudly at the lady taking too long at the self-serve checkout.

You should have seen how hard I rolled my eyes at the guy using his mobile phone in the cinema.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine

I've drawn a frowny face on a piece of notebook paper.

I've drawn another frowny face on a piece of notebook paper.

God dammit when will this class end???!!! I'M RILED UP!!!!