Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Congrats to Diego Sanchez

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

That was loving awesome. Great card so far

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Salamat sa Diyos. Alhamdulillah. Gracias a Dios.

Troy Queef fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Aug 29, 2021

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!
Hahahahahaha right after herb said "Time" at the end of that round the feed just cut to a top-down shot centered on the mouthpiece, just showed it in complete silence for like 5 seconds

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
following the family business of losing in the ufc!?!?!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Brut posted:

Hahahahahaha right after herb said "Time" at the end of that round the feed just cut to a top-down shot centered on the mouthpiece, just showed it in complete silence for like 5 seconds

Need a black and white shot of the lone mouthpiece in the cage, maybe with mournful piano music

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"Get all the potty mouth out..." hahaha

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Man I chose the right night to actually watch TUF finales again

Devoz
Nov 18, 2006
The TUF finale fights were far better than I expected. Almost makes me wish I saw some of the fights from the season.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
good strat to kick w/ a kicker imo

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Oh my god these checks :stare:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
tense fight!

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
chikadze's hand/kick speed is pretty nuts

edit: great killer instinct too

crepeface fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Aug 29, 2021

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Maybe one round each? Good poo poo so far

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That wobble was horrifying

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
chikadze nuts

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Man, the wherewithal you have to have to know which way to roll to get out of a choke like that after just getting the poo poo knocked out of you, even from a guy not known for submissions is nuts

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Is Barboza seriously arguing that stoppage or is he just having a heated debate with the old native man beckoning him into the desert

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Man the refs are on point tonight. Well, mostly.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DoombatINC posted:

Is Barboza seriously arguing that stoppage or is he just having a heated debate with the old native man beckoning him into the desert

:lol:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

Ref is there to protect fighters from themselves just as much as from the other fighter (usually)

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DoombatINC posted:

lol.

i try not to judge too much, i imagine that in the moment, you just lose split-seconds of time and otherwise you feel okay*

*for being punched in the face by a professional facepuncher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

crepeface posted:

lol.

i try not to judge too much, i imagine that in the moment, you just lose split-seconds of time and otherwise you feel okay*

*for being punched in the face by a professional facepuncher.

Yeah I'm actually a bit relieved when the fighters argue back like that, even though it means that people will be crowing about early stoppages, because it also means that the fighter didn't actually take too too much damage.