Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

always had a box of these or fudge rounds or something in the house growing up. i think oatmeal cream pies are nostalgic enough to be my favorite tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
oatmeal creme pies are in fact the answer. they do a bigger version too with a fluffier creme.

star crunch is a good runner up. can't really gently caress with anything else deb brings to the table.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
Nutty bars, motherfuckers.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Beef Of Ages posted:

The good poo poo.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
christmas tree cakes. pretty much zebra cakes but better because they're sprinkled with sugar crystals. haven't gotten them in over a decade. gonna have to snag a zebra cake next time i go shopping to hold me over thanks op

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

Beef Of Ages posted:

:hmmyes:

but also: swiss cake rolls

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Beef Of Ages posted:

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Did anyone else separate the nutty bars into vertical layers and eat them individually

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Did anyone else separate the nutty bars into vertical layers and eat them individually

Are you trying to tell me that there's another way?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

If those don't count, then donut sticks (glazed)

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
Drake's Devil Dogs are lighter and fluffier than any other snack cake. If that's what you like it's hard to beat. It's like you went to one of those fancy gastronomy $$$ restaurants that serve edible abstract art and you ordered "Oreo (foam)" but in a good way.

I'm more of a freshly made apple fritter or half moon cookie haver usually. Nutty Bars are good though. If you like those try Reese's Sticks if you can find them.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

BaconCopter posted:

christmas tree cakes. pretty much zebra cakes but better because they're sprinkled with sugar crystals. haven't gotten them in over a decade. gonna have to snag a zebra cake next time i go shopping to hold me over thanks op

My roommates and I would buy these in college, and they always tried to get me riled up by calling them "Christmas Tree Snake Cakes" when it clearly says "Christmas Tree Cakes" on the box. Well one of those guys joined the army, and then his dad and brother died so

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

my jam right here

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

this

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

zebra cakes are ambrosia with a multi year shelf life

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Marzzle posted:

zebra cakes are ambrosia with a multi year shelf life

never had this, looks bomb tho

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
did anyone else like to eat Swiss Rolls bit by bit? you pick off the frosting like delicious flakey wallpaper bits then you can unroll the cake :staredog:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
whoa

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

IIRC the one time I tried the Zebra roles I was disappointed. They're like a lot smaller than a regular Swiss role.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Aren't zebra rolls marshmallow and swiss rolls cream?

Yes it matters!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

SavageMessiah posted:

Swiss Cake all day. Nutty Bar all night.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
one time i went on a big trip with my neighbors like 10 of us and we rented a big mansion to party at in wine country. theyre pretty bougie so they boght $999999999999 worth of Vegan Local Farmer Craft food to cook and eat oh boy how nice. anyways I brought up a box of those OUTMEAL CREAM PIES and who was the big star? the big hero? thats right. ME.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This morning at the gas station, on a whim, I bought a pack of raspberry Zingers, they're those small red twinkies with coconut flakes on the outside, you probably know what I'm talking about.
Haven't had them in forever.
I took like two bites of the first one and I just can't, anymore :( It's just TOO sweet for me. It was like, overpoweringly, perfumingly sweet, woof.

e: these bastards

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
just get half a stick of butter, a half cup of confectioner sugar, heat it up until the butter is melted and the sugar dissolved, then pour that into your mouth. only takes a couple minutes so it counts as fast food

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

A friend of my grandma calls me twice a month and asks me to get her snacks. Three boxes each of zebra cakes, zebra rolls, big oatmeal creme pies and swiss rolls. She's like 90 year old and looks like she weighs 80.

I think she lives on arbys, cheap cigarettes, little debbies and diet coke.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I would like to be her when I'm 90

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Guyver posted:

A friend of my grandma calls me twice a month and asks me to get her snacks. Three boxes each of zebra cakes, zebra rolls, big oatmeal creme pies and swiss rolls. She's like 90 year old and looks like she weighs 80.

I think she lives on arbys, cheap cigarettes, little debbies and diet coke.

the secret to eternal life

my job has a 93 year old customer who is lively and jovial and absolutely horney for our pharmacist and vocal about it. You have to talk a bit loud but she is a blast to be around.

I hope that when I am old I am likewise filled with piss and vinegar like she is.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

It’s apple cider entenmanns donut season

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Got scary cupcakes and spooky Twinkies from the Sams Club.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

strawb cake rolls 4 lyfe, motherfucker

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Whoa, my favorite things during the holiday splurge.

Nutty Bars in the fridge are the best, then Fancy/Zebra cakes, followed by the strawberry shortcake rolls.

We got some Twinkies the other day for reasons and they're super small now. They're half the size of what they used to be, it's hilarious.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I’ve had chocolate covered Twinkies but sadly they were not branded as Chocodiles

----------------

DessertStorm
Aug 9, 2013

SavageMessiah posted:

Swiss Rolls are superior to Ho Ho's and :perfect:

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

DessertStorm posted:

Swiss Rolls are superior to Ho Ho's and :perfect:

This guy knows his treats.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Swiss Cake Rolls are definitely the Tier 1 king of Little Debbie's.

Has anyone tried the Little Debbie's flavored pints of ice cream yet?

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
No, but you're 100% correct about the Swiss Cake Rolls.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Q_res posted:

Swiss Cake Rolls are definitely the Tier 1 king of Little Debbie's.

Has anyone tried the Little Debbie's flavored pints of ice cream yet?

Had the nutty bar one. Stale waffle cone and peanut butter ice cream that barely had flavor. It was really light ice cream too not creamy at all, mostly air.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Looking forward to trying these cotton candy flavored Hostess cupcakes.

----------------

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

The flavor of cotton candy is sugar which these cakes already have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
little Debbie is trash tier

entenments is like... ok

pro starcraft loser posted:

If those don't count, then donut sticks (glazed)

this poo poo has me bustin. my buckle, my button, my nut.

----------------